2019 NFPA Annual Conference
March 5-7, 2019
Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, California
If you haven’t registered for the 2019 Annual Conference yet, here are 10 reasons you should not miss this event!
- Meet the top fluid power industry leaders all in one place. [See who you could meet.]
- Gain insight into the impact and practice of authentic leadership from Fred Harburg.
- Develop a new understanding of profitability in distribution with the special expanded general session presentation by Barry Lawrence.
- Learn how IoT technology applies to the fluid power industry from Jeremy Drury, a specialist in the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Discover new ways to increase the performance, teamwork, and engagement of your employees from Peter Rea, PhD.
- Enjoy a casual atmosphere where business partnerships and friendships can thrive. [Explore conference networking opportunities.]
- Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during, and after the conference. [Learn more about the app.]
- Participate in a committee meeting. Connect with more people, learn new skills, and make an impact on the industry. The NFPA IoT Committee meets on Tuesday afternoon, and the meeting is open to all conference attendees.
- Be a Future Leader. For those eligible, it’s a great introduction to the industry and the association and offers additional networking and leadership development.
- Network while having fun with your colleagues during the various tours or golf outing.
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/d/rbq2tj” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register Today[/button]
[button link=”https://reservations.surfandsandresort.com/surf/availability.asp?hotelCode=SURF&rooms=1&startDate=03/05/2019&endDate=03/09/2019&adults=1&children=0&requesttype=invBlockCode&code=0403NATIONAL” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Book Room at Surf and Sand Resort[/button]
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) has entered into a partnership agreement with UKI Media & Events to convene and co-locate an advanced hydraulics conference for off-highway vehicle and fluid power engineers at iVT EXPO, to be held August 21-22, 2024, in Chicago, IL. iVT EXPO is an annual exposition for the off-highway vehicle design…
There is still time to register for April’s Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions. We need industry attendees to judge all aspects of the final competitions: the races, final presentations and vehicle design reviews. Industry attendees also participate in exclusive networking opportunities to recruit the next generation of talented engineers. Please register by March 1st.…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. Oxford predicts a slow first half of 2024 with US industrial output being particularly stagnate.…