2019 NFPA Annual Conference
March 5-7, 2019
Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, California
If you haven’t registered for the 2019 Annual Conference yet, here are 10 reasons you should not miss this event!
- Meet the top fluid power industry leaders all in one place. [See who you could meet.]
- Gain insight into the impact and practice of authentic leadership from Fred Harburg.
- Develop a new understanding of profitability in distribution with the special expanded general session presentation by Barry Lawrence.
- Learn how IoT technology applies to the fluid power industry from Jeremy Drury, a specialist in the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Discover new ways to increase the performance, teamwork, and engagement of your employees from Peter Rea, PhD.
- Enjoy a casual atmosphere where business partnerships and friendships can thrive. [Explore conference networking opportunities.]
- Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during, and after the conference. [Learn more about the app.]
- Participate in a committee meeting. Connect with more people, learn new skills, and make an impact on the industry. The NFPA IoT Committee meets on Tuesday afternoon, and the meeting is open to all conference attendees.
- Be a Future Leader. For those eligible, it’s a great introduction to the industry and the association and offers additional networking and leadership development.
- Network while having fun with your colleagues during the various tours or golf outing.
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/d/rbq2tj” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register Today[/button]
[button link=”https://reservations.surfandsandresort.com/surf/availability.asp?hotelCode=SURF&rooms=1&startDate=03/05/2019&endDate=03/09/2019&adults=1&children=0&requesttype=invBlockCode&code=0403NATIONAL” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Book Room at Surf and Sand Resort[/button]
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…