Registration Opening Soon
The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is NFPA’s premier economic event that offers hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. Both members and non-members alike are able to attend. Taking place over the course of 3 days, the 2021 IEOC will offer exclusive economic content NFPA members have come to expect as well as exclusive opportunities to network with speakers and other attendees.
Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics - "US Market Outlook and its Effect on World Economies"
Beaulieu, an IEOC standout, will explore the future of the U.S. economy using a variety of macro-level and industry-level perspectives, with an addition focus on key global economies effect on the U.S. marketplace. Speaking points will include:
- Economic impact of COVID-19
- Macroeconomic effects on the U.S. marketplace and fluid power industry
- Macroeconomic effects on management objectives
- Macroeconomic effects on the global marketplace
David Nour, The Nour Group, Inc. - "Networking/Relationship Building in a Virtual World"
A senior leadership/board advisor, researcher, podcast host, executive educator, and best-selling author, David Nour is internationally recognized as the leading expert on applications of strategic relationships in profitable growth, sustained innovation, and lasting change. Nour will explore networking/relationship building in a virtual world.
- Steps to more effectively engage your digital relationships to drive net-new opportunities
- Best-Practices in Creating New Products/Services through your most valuable business relationships
- Ideas to Turn Market Challenges into Opportunities in 2021
Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics - "Fluid Power Industry Forecast"
Chausovsky will draw upon his insightful economic perspectives and vast ITR Economics resources to discuss everything that influences the fluid power industry, including:
- Commodities and supply chain vulnerabilities
- Key end use markets
- Related leading indicators
- Detailed fluid power industry outlooks
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our world, NFPA is committed to conducting our in-person meetings and conferences in ways that maximize the safety and health of our attendees. We are closely monitoring case and vaccination rates in critical locations around the country, and will be working with our event hosts to establish appropriate protocols prior to each event. These protocols may include social distancing, masking, and other common strategies to minimize the transmission of COVID-19. Full details will be released to all attendees at least two weeks prior to each event. Please feel free to contact the NFPA office with any questions or concerns.