The December 7 Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) seminar, brought together over 60 fluid power professionals for a half day of networking and presentations about advanced sealing technologies at the InterContinental Milwaukee.
The morning seminar presentations covered an array of subtopics about maximizing sealing performance, including and overview of the link between friction and leakage, the benefits of proper system lubrication and tactics to maximize sealing reliability.
[panel style=”box”]The seminar featured three presentations:
- Assessing and Managing Rod Seal Friction in Hydraulic Applications: Giveaways and Takeaways| Chuck White, Director of Commercial Development, Hallite
- Lubrication Management, Maximize the Lifetime of your Hydraulic Systems Now | Holger Jordan, Technical Manager Marketing, Europe; Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
- Analyzing Seal Component Interactions to Maximize Performance and Reliability | Tim Girardi, Application Engineer, System Seals, Inc
This seminar was the last of 2018. The 2019 dates are:
- March 1, 2019 | Electrification of Fluid Power Systems
- June 7, 2019 | IIoT Benefits and Applications for Fluid Power Systems
- September 6, 2019 | Topic TBD
- December 6, 2019 | Topic TBD
Watch for announcements about these free events in the new year.
*NFPA member username and password required. FPIC members who are not members of NFPA can view the archives here.
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…