Presented through a combined effort of NFPA and the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) of the Milwaukee School of Engineering, the virtual December NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference provided an engaging program to the conference’s growing audience. The event featured three industry speakers who used their knowledge and expertise to discuss advanced technologies for eco-friendly fluid power systems. The event was hosted via Remo, a virtual conference room simulator that allows for personal networking opportunities. The program included the following presentations:
- “Sustainability & Manufacturing – Schroeder Industries’ 2030 Initiatives & Products” | Chris Bortnik; V.P. Engineering; Schroeder Industries, LLC
- “4 Techniques to Achieve Eco-Friendly Fluid Power System Design for Industrial Machinery” | Neal Gigliotti; Application Engineering Manager; Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- “Electronification of Mobile Equipment – Impact and Opportunities on the Fluid Power Industry” | Marty Christianson; Market Manager E-Mobility/AE Cooling Systems; HYDAC Corp.
Video recordings from the virtual event are now available to view.
Be sure to mark your calendar – the NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conferences will continue during the following dates:
- March 3, 2022 | Topic: “Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for FP Components and Systems” — Detroit, MI/Virtual
- June 2, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
- September 1, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
- December 1, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
Also, be sure to check out the 2022 Annual Conference, taking place February 22-24, 2022 in Phoenix, Arizona. Get a quick video overview here.
Note: An NFPA “Members Only” username and password are needed to view the event recordings. Members who do not have a username and password can request one at the following web page: http://web.nfpa.com/account/register.aspx?ReturnUrl=
Mark Your Calendars – Upcoming Events of 2023!
Trying to plan ahead for future travel? Use this article to lock-in these events into your calendar! Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event April 18, 2023 Virtual Delivery Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions April 12-14, 2023 | April 26-28, 2023 Norgren; Littleton, CO | Danfoss; Ames, IA Fluid Power Forum Exhibit and Member Reception at Offshore Technology…
You’re Invited: Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event
Byline: Kyla Olson, Workforce Program and Event Manager Tuesday, April 18th, NFPA will be hosting a two-part virtual event with Purdue University. We will begin with the Indiana Workforce Engagement Group meeting where you can expect an open discussion between NFPA staff, Purdue University faculty, and industry representatives from NFPA member companies. This is meant…
Power Partner University Murray State University Focuses Heavily on Automation and Controls within Industry- Fluid Power Forum Episode 96 Now Live
This episode features Jake Hildebrant, a Professor of Electromechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology at Murray State University. Listen to the Podcast Here As we all know, education plays a crucial role in developing the fluid power workforce. We invited Jake into our forum to welcome Murray State University as a first-year Power Partner University, while also learning…