Presented through a combined effort of NFPA and the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) of the Milwaukee School of Engineering, the virtual December NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference provided an engaging program to the conference’s growing audience. The event featured three industry speakers who used their knowledge and expertise to discuss advanced technologies for eco-friendly fluid power systems. The event was hosted via Remo, a virtual conference room simulator that allows for personal networking opportunities. The program included the following presentations:
- “Sustainability & Manufacturing – Schroeder Industries’ 2030 Initiatives & Products” | Chris Bortnik; V.P. Engineering; Schroeder Industries, LLC
- “4 Techniques to Achieve Eco-Friendly Fluid Power System Design for Industrial Machinery” | Neal Gigliotti; Application Engineering Manager; Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- “Electronification of Mobile Equipment – Impact and Opportunities on the Fluid Power Industry” | Marty Christianson; Market Manager E-Mobility/AE Cooling Systems; HYDAC Corp.
Video recordings from the virtual event are now available to view.
Be sure to mark your calendar – the NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conferences will continue during the following dates:
- March 3, 2022 | Topic: “Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for FP Components and Systems” — Detroit, MI/Virtual
- June 2, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
- September 1, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
- December 1, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
Also, be sure to check out the 2022 Annual Conference, taking place February 22-24, 2022 in Phoenix, Arizona. Get a quick video overview here.
Note: An NFPA “Members Only” username and password are needed to view the event recordings. Members who do not have a username and password can request one at the following web page: http://web.nfpa.com/account/register.aspx?ReturnUrl=
2023 NFPA Annual ConferenceFebruary 14-16, 2023Ojai, CARegistration Now Open The 2023 Annual Conference offers a wide-variety of expert speakers that relate to both industry professionals and their spouse/guest. This year we have some exciting new faces like Lifetime Channels’ communication and relatability expert, Rachel DeAlto, who’s media reel can be viewed on her website. However,…
NFPA’s Customer Market File and Trends in Capacity Utilization reports have been combined to create Econ and Market Indicators (EMI). This report contains public data in the forms of shipments, orders, industrial production, capacity utilization, and producer price indexes for a variety of popular fluid power customer markets. The EMI can be downloaded as an…