One of the most critical skills in business is an employee’s ability to negotiate. Though the skill is essential, negotiation is also challenging to master. Luckily, the September 9 Negotiation Workshop with Red Bear Negotiation offers the tools and tactics your business needs to navigate a successful negotiation while avoiding common missteps, such as:
- “Caving in” too quickly to customer price pressure or demands
- Giving concessions without getting enough, or anything, in return
- Finding it difficult to say “no” in a professional way, even to unreasonable demands
- Making costly, inaccurate assumptions about the needs and motivations of the other party
- Letting the customer shift the discussion too easily to price and away from value
- Having difficulty knowing when to walk away from “bad business”
- Failing to spend enough time preparing
The session will also teach attendees valuable skills such as the six negotiation principles, boundary testing and negotiation planning. Content will be highly interactive and revolve around a simulation in which participants work together in developing and practicing a negotiation. View the workshop agenda here.
Claim your spot in this half-day workshop at a low fee of $100 today!
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/d/07qk0f” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register for the Workshop[/button]
This episode features Marty Christianson, the Market Manager for E-Mobility and AE Cooling Systems at HYDAC, and we invited him into our forum to learn more about E-Mobility and the electrification of off-highway hydraulic equipment. Listen to Podcast Here This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and unique applications that are moving the industry…
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…