One of the most critical skills in business is an employee’s ability to negotiate. Though the skill is essential, negotiation is also challenging to master. Luckily, the September 9 Negotiation Workshop with Red Bear Negotiation offers the tools and tactics your business needs to navigate a successful negotiation while avoiding common missteps, such as:
- “Caving in” too quickly to customer price pressure or demands
- Giving concessions without getting enough, or anything, in return
- Finding it difficult to say “no” in a professional way, even to unreasonable demands
- Making costly, inaccurate assumptions about the needs and motivations of the other party
- Letting the customer shift the discussion too easily to price and away from value
- Having difficulty knowing when to walk away from “bad business”
- Failing to spend enough time preparing
The session will also teach attendees valuable skills such as the six negotiation principles, boundary testing and negotiation planning. Content will be highly interactive and revolve around a simulation in which participants work together in developing and practicing a negotiation. View the workshop agenda here.
Claim your spot in this half-day workshop at a low fee of $100 today!
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/d/07qk0f” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register for the Workshop[/button]
2023 NFPA Annual ConferenceFebruary 14-16, 2023Ojai, CARegistration Now Open The 2023 Annual Conference offers a wide-variety of expert speakers that relate to both industry professionals and their spouse/guest. This year we have some exciting new faces like Lifetime Channels’ communication and relatability expert, Rachel DeAlto, who’s media reel can be viewed on her website. However,…
NFPA’s Customer Market File and Trends in Capacity Utilization reports have been combined to create Econ and Market Indicators (EMI). This report contains public data in the forms of shipments, orders, industrial production, capacity utilization, and producer price indexes for a variety of popular fluid power customer markets. The EMI can be downloaded as an…
NFPA’s Power Partner Program showcases universities that provide a high level of fluid power education as well as those who participate in each of our Fluid Power Programs. Our Power Partner universities prepare their students to graduate with the necessary skills and experience ready to join the fluid power industry. To officially welcome Murray State…