The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is the premier annual economic event that offers hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. The 2019 conference offers attendees several new opportunities to network, learn, and get the most out of the event.
This year adds new topics to the usual IEOC lineup to offer a different level of technological insights in addition to a co-located event with the American Gear Manufacturing Association (AGMA). These include:
- Robotics and IoT in the Industrial Marketplace – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
- The Future of Technology and its Impact on Manufacturing – John Ellis, Ellis & Associates
- Co-Located AGMA Marketing & Forecasting Conference – Tom Runiewicz of IHS Markit will share his insights on the U.S. economic conditions surrounding the gear industry.
The IEOC offers a number of opportunities to make connections with other attendees. In addition to the typical committee meetings and networking meals that take place during the conference, a few highlights include:
- NFPA Foundation Invitational Golf Tournament – This modified “scramble”-formatted tournament appeals to golfers of all levels and is structured for fun, casual competition. CLICK HERE to register.
- Tuesday Networking Breakfast or Special Pre-conference Networking Breakfast and Presentation – Enjoy breakfast while talking with colleagues or while listening to a special presentation on solutions to industry issues.
- Networking Lunch(s) – Choose from three networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 13:
- Future Leaders Lunch– Open to NFPA members 45 years of age or younger who are currently on a leadership path, this option features networking and a short presentation.
- NFPA Technology Roadmap Forum and Lunch – Open to all attendees. Enjoy lunch while discussing the latest fluid power technology challenges and solutions with your industry peers.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – Open to all attendees.
To register for the IEOC and for more information…CLICK HERE
Questions? Comments? Contact Eric Armstrong, NFPA’s Economic and Statistical Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 778-3372.