There is still time to register for the 2020 Annual Conference. Here are the top reasons to attend as well as make the most of the event.
Build Your Network
- Meet the top fluid power industry leaders all in one place. [See who you could meet.]
- Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during, and after the conference. [Learn more about the app.]
- Participate in a committee meeting. Connect with more people, learn new skills, and make an impact on the industry. The NFPA IoT Committee meets on Tuesday afternoon, and the meeting is open to all conference attendees.
- Be a Future Leader. For those eligible, it’s a great introduction to the industry and the association and offers additional networking and leadership development.
- Make deeper connections while having fun with your colleagues exploring Little Havana, touring the Miami Design District, or playing 18 holes of golf. [Tip: Add these activities to your registration before they fill up!]
Bring Home Actionable Concepts
- Gain insight into the importance of resilience from Fred Harburg.
- Develop a digital strategy that works for you and your business with Dan Bagley.
- Learn best practices for recruiting a technical workforce in a special expanded general session presentation by Gardner Carrick.
- Discover how neuroscience drives high-performance cultures from Don Rheem.
- Understand the geopolitics of the trade war and how it all affects you from a presentation by Peter Zeihan.