One of the most critical skills in business is an employee’s ability to negotiate. Though the skill is essential, negotiation is also challenging to master. Luckily, next week’s Negotiation Workshop with Red Bear Negotiation offers the tools and tactics your business needs to navigate a successful negotiation while avoiding common missteps, such as:
- “Caving in” too quickly to customer price pressure or demands
- Giving concessions without getting enough, or anything, in return
- Finding it difficult to say “no” in a professional way, even to unreasonable demands
- Making costly, inaccurate assumptions about the needs and motivations of the other party
- Letting the customer shift the discussion too easily to price and away from value
- Having difficulty knowing when to walk away from “bad business”
- Failing to spend enough time preparing
The session will also teach attendees valuable skills such as the six negotiation principles, boundary testing and negotiation planning. Content will be highly interactive and revolve around a simulation in which participants work together in developing and practicing a negotiation. View the workshop agenda here.
Claim your spot in this half-day workshop at a low fee of $100 today!