With the 2020 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) quickly approaching, there are several reasons to register if you haven’t already. This year’s conference is set to not only deliver hard data and expert analysis for everyone in the fluid power supply chain, but also offer attendees the tools they need to plan for their organization’s future. The conference content makes it one of the best resources of strategic planning solutions available to the fluid power industry, now more than ever.
The presentation lineup includes:
- US Market Outlook and its Effect on World Economies
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and its Economic Consequences
- Key Geopolitical Trends Likely to Impact Business
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview
- Construction Machinery Forecast
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast
- Industrial Markets Overview
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast
- Gear Industry Marketing & Forecast
- Packaging Equipment Sustainability
Don’t miss out on access to the insights and resources you need to adapt and advance your business in an ever-changing economy. Register for the 2020 IEOC today.
Questions about the IEOC? Contact Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 778-3372.