Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC)
June 7, 2019
Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee
Make connections with other fluid power professionals and learn more about the Internet of Things in the fluid power industry at the upcoming MSOE Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) seminar at the Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee on June 7. NFPA members are able to register for this event free of cost.
The presentations for this seminar are:
- Hand-on with IoT Fluid Power Systems | Jeremy Drury, Vice President , IoT Diagnostics
- Live Demonstration of an IoT Connected Fluid Power System | Matt Belisle, Lead Design Engineer, IoT Diagnostics
- IoT Update in Fluid Power | Mike Hoskins, Director of IoT Applications, IoT Diagnostics
More information about the presentations and speakers is available in the seminar schedule.
This is the first in a series of IoT-focused seminars. Upcoming seminars include:
- IoT Enablers (Make Data, Move Data, View Data) | September 6th at the Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee
This program will cover:
- Smart sensors and wireless sensors
- Communication gateways and protocols, wireless, IO Link, J1939, custom datalink, two-way link
- Dashboards, HMI’s and other readout devices ease of use, programming, connection and calibration of sensors, on board diagnostics
- IoT Integrators (Use Data, Scale Data, Analyze Data, Secure Data, Share Data) | December 6th at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare
This program will cover;
- Big data analytics, what’s important? Is it easy to access and understand, and is there flexibility in changing/updating report formats and outputs?
- Using and scaling data to predict maintenance and prevent failures
- Securing, storing, and sharing data for future machine improvements
Registration for these upcoming seminars will open as the dates draw nearer.
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/d/f6qv2d/4W” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register for June 7 FPIC[/button]
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…