- Network with top fluid power industry leaders via a ballroom-inspired online platform or in-person at the Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia in Scottsdale, Arizona. [Tip: See who you could meet.]
- Make deeper connections while having fun with your colleagues by participating in online interactive activities like Trivia and Family Feud. [Tip: Add these activities to your registration before they fill up!]
- Be a Future Leader. For those eligible, this program is a great introduction to the association and industry and offers exclusive additional networking and leadership development activities. [Tip: Contact Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more.]
- Learn about geopolitical events, international economic forecasts, leading in times of crisis and the power of digital relationships when you tune in to presentations from our expert speakers.
- Gain insight on topics like workforce strategies and fluid power technology drivers by attending a virtual panel discussion from your home, office or hotel room.
NFPA supports student organizations at universities with annual stipend funding to help students learn about fluid power while they work on educational and technical projects. Currently for the 2023-24 academic year, there are 19 universities from across the country participating: If you are looking to get involved with these Fluid Power Clubs, see below for…
Mark your calendars for the NFPA Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Design and Specification Midway Reviews, happening in December and January. This is a fantastic opportunity for industry members to get engaged and connect with students. The reviews are 45-minute webinar presentations with 10 minutes of Q&A from the judges. During this review, students will showcase…