As the leading source of fluid power market information in the U.S., NFPA supplies a variety of industry analysis and data resources as a benefit of NFPA membership. In addition to using member data collection, outside service agreements and public data extraction to create custom reports, we also maintain a curated list of outside resources that are valuable to companies in the fluid power industry. You can find this list on NFPA’s “Other Resources” web page.
The other resources web page is broken into three types of data resources.
- Macroeconomic Data often includes data sources available on national or government public websites that relate to economic indicators, pricing and employment. Resources include:
- Gross Domestic Product
- Producer Price Indices
- U.S. Purchasing Manager’s Index
- International Purchasing Manager’s Index
- U.S. Employment Summary
- Data from Key Industries often includes data sources available from key industry associations. Featured industries include:
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Agricultural Machinery
- Aluminum Industry
- Construction Machinery
- Mining Machinery
- Material Handling Industry
- Metalworking & Machine Tool
- Packaging Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- International Sources often include data sources available on public international currency rate, economic and statistics websites that relate to a specific country. Featured countries include:
- South Korea
This collection of information is available to all members regardless of membership type.
NFPA’s timely and accurate industry statistics allow our members to understand trends and anticipate change with a variety of industry reports, forecasts and data sources for fluid power products, customer markets and economic indicators.
Questions and inquiries about NFPA’s Market Information Resources can be directed to Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 778-3372.
This episode features Marty Christianson, the Market Manager for E-Mobility and AE Cooling Systems at HYDAC, and we invited him into our forum to learn more about E-Mobility and the electrification of off-highway hydraulic equipment. Listen to Podcast Here This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and unique applications that are moving the industry…
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…