As the leading source of fluid power market information in the U.S., NFPA supplies a variety of industry analysis and data resources as a benefit of NFPA membership. In addition to using member data collection, outside service agreements and public data extraction to create custom reports, we also maintain a curated list of outside resources that are valuable to companies in the fluid power industry. You can find this list on NFPA’s “Other Resources” web page.
The other resources web page is broken into three types of data resources.
- Macroeconomic Data often includes data sources available on national or government public websites that relate to economic indicators, pricing and employment. Resources include:
- Gross Domestic Product
- Producer Price Indices
- U.S. Purchasing Manager’s Index
- International Purchasing Manager’s Index
- U.S. Employment Summary
- Data from Key Industries often includes data sources available from key industry associations. Featured industries include:
- Aerospace Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Agricultural Machinery
- Aluminum Industry
- Construction Machinery
- Mining Machinery
- Material Handling Industry
- Metalworking & Machine Tool
- Packaging Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- International Sources often include data sources available on public international currency rate, economic and statistics websites that relate to a specific country. Featured countries include:
- South Korea
This collection of information is available to all members regardless of membership type.
NFPA’s timely and accurate industry statistics allow our members to understand trends and anticipate change with a variety of industry reports, forecasts and data sources for fluid power products, customer markets and economic indicators.
Questions and inquiries about NFPA’s Market Information Resources can be directed to Eric Armstrong at email@example.com or (414) 778-3372.
The 2024 Annual Conference is right around the corner, don’t miss out on the chance to be a Bronze Sponsor! Bronze Sponsors receive in-person recognition at the conference as well as being featured on many of our most popular webpages on nfpahub.com. Until January 12th, 2024 – all Bronze Sponsorships are half price! Please reach…
As part of an effort to bring more information about the regulatory and legal environment facing American manufacturers, NFPA is monitoring the newsfeed of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and will be bringing important updates like this to the attention of NFPA members. For nearly three years, many manufacturers in the U.S. have been…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. The good news! Oxford has revised their forecasts for late 2023 and 2024, reducing the…