The NFPA Nominating Committee has recommended the following industry leaders for positions on the NFPA Board of Directors. The election will take place during NFPA’s Annual Business Meeting, which will take place February 15, 2023 at the Ojai Valley Inn, in Ojai, CA. All terms will begin July 1, 2023.
Only the Official Company Representatives (OCRs) of the NFPA Manufacturer and Distributor Member companies are eligible to vote on February 15. If one of these individuals is not in attendance, they may proxy their vote to another company representative who will be in attendance, or complete and send in a written ballot. The written ballot can be found here. To proxy, please send an email to email@example.com, identifying the individual who will vote on your company’s behalf.
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Tom Hunter, Vice President, Global Business Development, Husco
For Vice Chair
- Keith Simons, President & CEO, OEM Controls
- Jim Slone, Executive Vice President, Business Development, SunSource
- David Price, Vice President of Business Development, QCC
Terms expiring June 30, 2026
- Greg Gumbs, Regional President & CEO, Bosch Rexroth North America
- Scott Meldeau, Commercial Vice President, Norgren
- Andrew Smulski, Senior Vice President of Global Distribution Sales, Danfoss
Terms expiring June 30, 2025
- Patrick Green, VP of Sales and Marketing, Kraft Fluid Systems
- Chris Kolbe, VP Sales & Marketing, HYDAC
- Markus Rauchhaus, Chief Executive Officer, Nott Company
- Ben Wallis, Enterprise Account Executive, eShipping, LLC
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Jeff Behling, President & CEO, Stauff Corporation
- Jim Kaas, President, IFP Motion Solutions, Inc. (as a Past Chair of the Board)
- Christina Logan, President, Scott Industrial
- Paul Ludwig, President & CEO, HED
- Mark Snyder, North America Channel Director, Festo
Note that in accordance with the NFPA bylaws, nine Director-level Board seats are allocated to Manufacturer, Distributor and Supplier members in numbers proportionate to the contributions of these three constituencies to NFPA’s overall dues revenue. This calculation is performed each fiscal year, based on the rolling averages of the previous three fiscal years. For 2023-24, the calculation has resulted in an allocation of 7 seats to Manufacturer members, 1 seat to a Distributor member, and 1 seat to a Supplier member.
This allocation does not pertain to up to four Director-level Board seats (which can be offered to either Manufacturer or Distributor members at the discretion of the Nominating Committee), the Officer positions (which are nominated separately and can contain any number of Manufacturer or Distributor members), or the most recent Past Chair of the Board (who continues to serve as Director-level Board member).
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) has entered into a partnership agreement with UKI Media & Events to convene and co-locate an advanced hydraulics conference for off-highway vehicle and fluid power engineers at iVT EXPO, to be held August 21-22, 2024, in Chicago, IL. iVT EXPO is an annual exposition for the off-highway vehicle design…
There is still time to register for April’s Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions. We need industry attendees to judge all aspects of the final competitions: the races, final presentations and vehicle design reviews. Industry attendees also participate in exclusive networking opportunities to recruit the next generation of talented engineers. Please register by March 1st.…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. Oxford predicts a slow first half of 2024 with US industrial output being particularly stagnate.…