The NFPA Nominating Committee has recommended the following industry leaders for positions on the NFPA Board of Directors. The election will take place during NFPA’s Annual Business Meeting, which will take place February 15, 2023 at the Ojai Valley Inn, in Ojai, CA. All terms will begin July 1, 2023.
Only the Official Company Representatives (OCRs) of the NFPA Manufacturer and Distributor Member companies are eligible to vote on February 15. If one of these individuals is not in attendance, they may proxy their vote to another company representative who will be in attendance, or complete and send in a written ballot. The written ballot can be found here. To proxy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying the individual who will vote on your company’s behalf.
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Tom Hunter, Vice President, Global Business Development, Husco
For Vice Chair
- Keith Simons, President & CEO, OEM Controls
- Jim Slone, Executive Vice President, Business Development, SunSource
- David Price, Vice President of Business Development, QCC
Terms expiring June 30, 2026
- Greg Gumbs, Regional President & CEO, Bosch Rexroth North America
- Scott Meldeau, Commercial Vice President, Norgren
- Andrew Smulski, Senior Vice President of Global Distribution Sales, Danfoss
Terms expiring June 30, 2025
- Patrick Green, VP of Sales and Marketing, Kraft Fluid Systems
- Chris Kolbe, VP Sales & Marketing, HYDAC
- Markus Rauchhaus, Chief Executive Officer, Nott Company
- Ben Wallis, Enterprise Account Executive, eShipping, LLC
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Jeff Behling, President & CEO, Stauff Corporation
- Jim Kaas, President, IFP Motion Solutions, Inc. (as a Past Chair of the Board)
- Christina Logan, President, Scott Industrial
- Paul Ludwig, President & CEO, HED
- Mark Snyder, North America Channel Director, Festo
Note that in accordance with the NFPA bylaws, nine Director-level Board seats are allocated to Manufacturer, Distributor and Supplier members in numbers proportionate to the contributions of these three constituencies to NFPA’s overall dues revenue. This calculation is performed each fiscal year, based on the rolling averages of the previous three fiscal years. For 2023-24, the calculation has resulted in an allocation of 7 seats to Manufacturer members, 1 seat to a Distributor member, and 1 seat to a Supplier member.
This allocation does not pertain to up to four Director-level Board seats (which can be offered to either Manufacturer or Distributor members at the discretion of the Nominating Committee), the Officer positions (which are nominated separately and can contain any number of Manufacturer or Distributor members), or the most recent Past Chair of the Board (who continues to serve as Director-level Board member).
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces a plethora of reports that are available to NFPA members. These reports include: The latest reports include updates…
Sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming Annual conference and other events have been rolled into annual packages. This format streamlines the sponsorship process and gives our members more enhanced opportunities for visibility at NFPA events. Sponsorship packages include recognition opportunities during conferences, in the NFPA News, NFPA Member’s Hub, Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge, the Fluid Power Forum…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…