The NFPA Nominating Committee has recommended the following industry leaders for positions on the NFPA Board of Directors. The election will take place during NFPA’s Annual Business Meeting, which will be held February 23, 2022 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Arizona. All terms will begin July 1, 2022.
Only the Official Company Representatives (OCRs) of the NFPA Manufacturer and Distributor Member companies are eligible to vote on February 23. If one of these individuals is not in attendance, they may proxy their vote to another company representative who will be in attendance, or complete and send in a written ballot. The written ballot can be found here. To proxy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying the individual who will vote on your company’s behalf.
Terms expiring June 30, 2023
- Jim Kaas, President, Iowa Fluid Power
For Vice Chair
- Tom Hunter, Vice President, Global Business Development, Husco
- Keith Simons, President & CEO, OEM Controls
- Jim Slone, Executive Vice President, Business Development, SunSource
Terms expiring June 30, 2025
- Patrick Green, VP of Sales and Marketing, Kraft Fluid Systems
- Chris Kolbe, VP Sales & Marketing, HYDAC
- Markus Rauchhaus, Chief Executive Officer, Nott Company
- Peter Murray, President, Charter Dura-Bar, Inc.
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Joel Edwards, Senior Vice President/ General Manager, Faster/Helios Technologies
- Christina Logan, President, Scott Industrial
- Paul Ludwig, President & CEO, HED
- Mark Snyder, North America Channel Director, Festo
- Jeff Hand, President & CEO, ROSS Controls (as a Past Chair of the Board)
Terms expiring June 30, 2023
- Ray Chambers, Chairman, President & CEO, Muncie Power Products (as a Past Chair of the Board)
- Greg Gumbs, Regional President & CEO, Bosch Rexroth North America
- Jeff Herrin, Senior Vice President – Research and Development, Danfoss
- Scott Meldeau, Commercial VP, Norgren
- David Price, Senior Global Marketing Manager, Hydraforce
Note that in accordance with the NFPA bylaws, nine of the twelve Director-level Board seats are allocated to Manufacturer, Distributor and Supplier members in numbers proportionate to the contributions of these three constituencies to NFPA’s overall dues revenue. This calculation is performed each fiscal year, based on the rolling averages of the previous three fiscal years. For 2022-23, the calculation has resulted in an allocation of 7 seats to Manufacturer members, 1 seat to a Distributor member, and 1 seat to a Supplier member.
This allocation does not pertain to the remaining three Director-level Board seats (which can be offered to either Manufacturer or Distributor members at the discretion of the Nominating Committee), the Officer positions (which are nominated separately and can contain any number of Manufacturer or Distributor members), or the two most recent Past Chairs of the Board (who continue to serve as Director-level Board members).
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…