The NFPA Nominating Committee has recommended the following industry leaders for positions on the NFPA Board of Directors. The election will take place during NFPA’s Annual Business Meeting, which will be held February 23, 2022 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Arizona. All terms will begin July 1, 2022.
Only the Official Company Representatives (OCRs) of the NFPA Manufacturer and Distributor Member companies are eligible to vote on February 23. If one of these individuals is not in attendance, they may proxy their vote to another company representative who will be in attendance, or complete and send in a written ballot. The written ballot can be found here. To proxy, please send an email to email@example.com, identifying the individual who will vote on your company’s behalf.
Terms expiring June 30, 2023
- Jim Kaas, President, Iowa Fluid Power
For Vice Chair
- Tom Hunter, Vice President, Global Business Development, Husco
- Keith Simons, President & CEO, OEM Controls
- Jim Slone, Executive Vice President, Business Development, SunSource
Terms expiring June 30, 2025
- Patrick Green, VP of Sales and Marketing, Kraft Fluid Systems
- Chris Kolbe, VP Sales & Marketing, HYDAC
- Markus Rauchhaus, Chief Executive Officer, Nott Company
- Peter Murray, President, Charter Dura-Bar, Inc.
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Joel Edwards, Senior Vice President/ General Manager, Faster/Helios Technologies
- Christina Logan, President, Scott Industrial
- Paul Ludwig, President & CEO, HED
- Mark Snyder, North America Channel Director, Festo
- Jeff Hand, President & CEO, ROSS Controls (as a Past Chair of the Board)
Terms expiring June 30, 2023
- Ray Chambers, Chairman, President & CEO, Muncie Power Products (as a Past Chair of the Board)
- Greg Gumbs, Regional President & CEO, Bosch Rexroth North America
- Jeff Herrin, Senior Vice President – Research and Development, Danfoss
- Scott Meldeau, Commercial VP, Norgren
- David Price, Senior Global Marketing Manager, Hydraforce
Note that in accordance with the NFPA bylaws, nine of the twelve Director-level Board seats are allocated to Manufacturer, Distributor and Supplier members in numbers proportionate to the contributions of these three constituencies to NFPA’s overall dues revenue. This calculation is performed each fiscal year, based on the rolling averages of the previous three fiscal years. For 2022-23, the calculation has resulted in an allocation of 7 seats to Manufacturer members, 1 seat to a Distributor member, and 1 seat to a Supplier member.
This allocation does not pertain to the remaining three Director-level Board seats (which can be offered to either Manufacturer or Distributor members at the discretion of the Nominating Committee), the Officer positions (which are nominated separately and can contain any number of Manufacturer or Distributor members), or the two most recent Past Chairs of the Board (who continue to serve as Director-level Board members).
If you are an industry member or educator interested in participating in a Fluid Power Action Challenge Competition, consider using NFPA’s Find a Challenge webpage. Users can use the Find a Challenge webpage to find Fluid Power Action Challenge events in their community by filtering events by state, date, or organization name.
Fluid Power Forum is the podcast that features interesting and innovative applications of fluid power (hydraulics and pneumatics), and it’s coming to PACK EXPO International with the latest advanced pneumatic solutions for packaging machines. Pneumatics, a reliable and cost-effective technology for many core actuated functions on these machines, is becoming even more indispensable through its…
September 1, 2022 | 8:00am– 12:30pm (Central)Virtual Delivery Plan your networking in advanced with the list of current attendees for the September NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference. The upcoming conference will take place September 1, 2022 and will be held jointly with the Association for Equipment Manufactures. The conference focus is on increasing efficiency and reducing emissions…