The NFPA Nominating Committee has recommended the following industry leaders for positions on the NFPA Board of Directors. The election will take place during NFPA’s Annual Business Meeting, which will be held February 23, 2022 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Arizona. All terms will begin July 1, 2022.
Only the Official Company Representatives (OCRs) of the NFPA Manufacturer and Distributor Member companies are eligible to vote on February 23. If one of these individuals is not in attendance, they may proxy their vote to another company representative who will be in attendance, or complete and send in a written ballot. The written ballot can be found here. To proxy, please send an email to email@example.com, identifying the individual who will vote on your company’s behalf.
Terms expiring June 30, 2023
- Jim Kaas, President, Iowa Fluid Power
For Vice Chair
- Tom Hunter, Vice President, Global Business Development, Husco
- Keith Simons, President & CEO, OEM Controls
- Jim Slone, Executive Vice President, Business Development, SunSource
Terms expiring June 30, 2025
- Patrick Green, VP of Sales and Marketing, Kraft Fluid Systems
- Chris Kolbe, VP Sales & Marketing, HYDAC
- Markus Rauchhaus, Chief Executive Officer, Nott Company
- Peter Murray, President, Charter Dura-Bar, Inc.
Terms expiring June 30, 2024
- Joel Edwards, Senior Vice President/ General Manager, Faster/Helios Technologies
- Christina Logan, President, Scott Industrial
- Paul Ludwig, President & CEO, HED
- Mark Snyder, North America Channel Director, Festo
- Jeff Hand, President & CEO, ROSS Controls (as a Past Chair of the Board)
Terms expiring June 30, 2023
- Ray Chambers, Chairman, President & CEO, Muncie Power Products (as a Past Chair of the Board)
- Greg Gumbs, Regional President & CEO, Bosch Rexroth North America
- Jeff Herrin, Senior Vice President – Research and Development, Danfoss
- Scott Meldeau, Commercial VP, Norgren
- David Price, Senior Global Marketing Manager, Hydraforce
Note that in accordance with the NFPA bylaws, nine of the twelve Director-level Board seats are allocated to Manufacturer, Distributor and Supplier members in numbers proportionate to the contributions of these three constituencies to NFPA’s overall dues revenue. This calculation is performed each fiscal year, based on the rolling averages of the previous three fiscal years. For 2022-23, the calculation has resulted in an allocation of 7 seats to Manufacturer members, 1 seat to a Distributor member, and 1 seat to a Supplier member.
This allocation does not pertain to the remaining three Director-level Board seats (which can be offered to either Manufacturer or Distributor members at the discretion of the Nominating Committee), the Officer positions (which are nominated separately and can contain any number of Manufacturer or Distributor members), or the two most recent Past Chairs of the Board (who continue to serve as Director-level Board members).
Take Advantage of the Market Information Available to You as an NFPA Member
Need a refresher on what market information is available to you as an NFPA member? Meet with NFPA’s Economic and Statistical Services Manager, Sam Diedrich, for an overview and Q&A. NFPA provides members with a variety of report types, sources, and insights to best understand trends and outlooks in the fluid power industry. Below are…
New! NFPA Apparel Available for Purchase By Members
NFPA now has member apparel available for purchase, just in time for the Industry & Economic Outlook Conference! Visit our shop to view the different styles and colors available. Save 15% off your purchase of apparel when you register for the IEOC! For questions, please contact Allison Forsythe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview 2023 IEOC Speaker Lineup
2023 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference August 15-16, 2023 Register for IEOC NFPA’s 2023 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics. Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from…