IFPE 2023 is slated for March 14 -18, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada and will again serve as a platform for highlighting fluid power in front of potential customers on the trade show floor, in educational sessions, and more.
Exhibit Your Latest Technologies
Space sales for the show are open – be sure to claim yours before space sells out.
To learn more or fill out your space application, visit IFPE.com. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or (866) 236-0442.
Did you know?
- 89% of past IFPE attendees recommend, specify, or make the final decision on product purchasing
- 85% of past IFPE attendees were pleased with the number of new products and equipment exhibited
- More than 172,000 total square feet of exhibit space was sold in 2020
Showcase Your Expertise
From smart systems and energy efficiency to machine safety and motion control, the technology of tomorrow is out there today. Each IFPE features targeted education events that provide crucial information on new fluid power, power transmission and motion control technologies to engineers and others involved in the design and manufacturing process.
IFPE 2023 has opened its call for presentations. This is your opportunity to get in front of users and share best practices, updates and case studies.
The topics of interest for 2023 should include a focus that fits within the following areas:
- IoT- Smart Systems/Connected Systems
- Electrification of Vehicle Powertrains (Hybrid to fully electric)
- Electrification of motion control
- Equipment Up-Time Optimization and Availability
- Energy Efficiency
- Machine Safety
- Autonomous Equipment/Machines
- Professional Development (career development, workforce issues, economics)
The deadline to submit proposals is December 31, 2021. To submit your abstract, please click here. Call for Sessions Submissions will be evaluated by our IFPE 2023 Education Committee with notification of acceptance by mid-March 2022.
This holiday season, we are thankful for each of our members. All your staff at NFPA want to thank you for all of the efforts that you have put in to help grow the fluid power industry. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without your dedication and support. Enjoy this time off with your loved ones,…
Doug is the Application Engineering Supervisor for HAWE North America, a manufacturer of hydraulic power units, pumps, valves and cylinders. HAWE will be showcasing their water resistant hydraulics that help deliver power to speed boats at IFPE – the International Fluid Power Exposition — and we invited Doug into our forum to learn more about…