Presented through a combined effort of NFPA and the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) of the Milwaukee School of Engineering, the virtual September NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference provided an engaging program to the conference’s growing audience. The event featured three industry speakers who used their knowledge and expertise to discuss advanced software solutions for machine control and reliability. The event was hosted via Remo, a virtual conference room simulator that allows for personal networking opportunities.
The program included the following presentations:
- “Better Machine Solutions with Strong Partners” – Peter Bleday, Head of Autonomous Vehicles, Danfoss Power Solutions
- “Conquering Complexity with ACE” – Brandon Coursey, Distribution Sales Manager, Enovation Conrols
- “Empower Remote Works with Real-Time Expert Connections Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs” – Ryan Legg, Business Development Manager, Iconics Corp.
Video recordings from the virtual event are now available to view.
Be sure to mark your calendar – the NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conferences will continue during the following dates:
- December 2, 2021 | “Advanced Technologies for Eco-Friendly Fluid Power Systems” — Virtual
- March 3, 2022 | Tentative Topic: “Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for FP Components and Systems” — Chicago, IL / Virtual
- June 2, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
Note: An NFPA “Members Only” username and password are needed to view the event recordings. Members who do not have a username and password can request one at the following web page: http://web.nfpa.com/account/register.aspx?ReturnUrl=
NFPA is working on a co-sponsored event with PMMI, the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute, designed to explore technology trends in the packaging machine market and present emerging pneumatic solutions. Two key objectives have already been identified for this event, likely to occur in June 2022: “Smart” pneumatics for packaging machines – i.e., pneumatic products equipped…
As many of you may know, the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) is the leading source of hydraulic and pneumatic industry data. Members get and use our data in a variety of ways to run their businesses. Part of our market information services is providing overall industry trends. Here is the latest update: Hydraulic and…
Episode 58 of Fluid Power Forum, NFPA’s fluid power industry-focused podcast, is now live. This episode features Chuck White of Hallite Seals. Listen below to hear about the research Hallite and Milwaukee School of Engineering have collaborated on to improve the life span and performance of hydraulic seals in mobile equipment. This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the…