Presented through a combined effort of NFPA and the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) of the Milwaukee School of Engineering, the virtual September NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference provided an engaging program to the conference’s growing audience. The event featured three industry speakers who used their knowledge and expertise to discuss advanced software solutions for machine control and reliability. The event was hosted via Remo, a virtual conference room simulator that allows for personal networking opportunities.
The program included the following presentations:
- “Better Machine Solutions with Strong Partners” – Peter Bleday, Head of Autonomous Vehicles, Danfoss Power Solutions
- “Conquering Complexity with ACE” – Brandon Coursey, Distribution Sales Manager, Enovation Conrols
- “Empower Remote Works with Real-Time Expert Connections Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs” – Ryan Legg, Business Development Manager, Iconics Corp.
Video recordings from the virtual event are now available to view.
Be sure to mark your calendar – the NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conferences will continue during the following dates:
- December 2, 2021 | “Advanced Technologies for Eco-Friendly Fluid Power Systems” — Virtual
- March 3, 2022 | Tentative Topic: “Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for FP Components and Systems” — Chicago, IL / Virtual
- June 2, 2022 | Location & Topic TBD
Note: An NFPA “Members Only” username and password are needed to view the event recordings. Members who do not have a username and password can request one at the following web page: http://web.nfpa.com/account/register.aspx?ReturnUrl=
The 2024 Annual Conference is right around the corner, don’t miss out on the chance to be a Bronze Sponsor! Bronze Sponsors receive in-person recognition at the conference as well as being featured on many of our most popular webpages on nfpahub.com. Until January 12th, 2024 – all Bronze Sponsorships are half price! Please reach…
As part of an effort to bring more information about the regulatory and legal environment facing American manufacturers, NFPA is monitoring the newsfeed of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and will be bringing important updates like this to the attention of NFPA members. For nearly three years, many manufacturers in the U.S. have been…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. The good news! Oxford has revised their forecasts for late 2023 and 2024, reducing the…