The Benefactor’s Circle is a new giving and recognition society within the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation that allows individuals from the fluid power industry to support the workforce development mission of the NFPA Foundation and to engage with the growing and vibrant fluid power industry.
“This is an individual giving society,” said NFPA Foundation President/CEO Eric Lanke. “We already have multiple ways for companies or organizations to support our Foundation’s critical workforce development mission. The Benefactor’s Circle will be a key way for individuals, either still in or recently retired from the fluid power industry, to show their support and to stay engaged with our key initiatives.”
To join the Benefactor’s Circle, and individual must:
- Make a $25,000 commitment to the NFPA Foundation, payable in annual installments over 5 years.
As a member of the Benefactor’s Circle, the individual will, for the length of his/her financial commitment:
- Receive invitations and waived registration to attend NFPA’s Annual Conference, where the individual will be recognized and thanked from the podium and invited to attend a special function with the NFPA Board of Directors.
- Receive invitations and waived registration to attend NFPA’s Industry and Economic Outlook Conference, where the individual will be recognized and thanked from the podium.
- Receive invitations and waived registration to attend NFPA Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge events, where the individual will be able to interact with and judge the designs of the participating students.
- Be recognized on the NFPA Foundation website and in NFPA Foundation collateral materials.
If desired, members of the Benefactor’s Circle may re-commit for additional five-year periods with additional $25,000 commitments.
People interested in learning more, joining the Benefactor’s Circle, or making a planned gift to the NFPA Foundation as part of their estate plans should contact Eric Lanke, NFPA Foundation President/CEO, at 414-778-3351 or email@example.com.
In addition to the Benefactor’s Circle, the NFPA Foundation supports the following special giving and recognition programs:
- The Pascal Society – reserved for NFPA member companies that annually donate amounts equal to at least 50% of their dues to the NFPA Foundation.
- Legacy Builders – reserved for NFPA member companies that have exceeded $25,000 in cumulative donations to the NFPA Foundation.
- Tom Wanke Legacy Fund – reserved for donations in any amount from anyone who wishes to honor the memory of Thomas Wanke and his significant impact on the fluid power industry and education.
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…