NFPA’s Stats Toolkit expands our members’ economic view of their company and our industry by combining NFPA data with popular analytical tools. Recently updated to be able to include preliminary data, the Toolkit will be one month more recent in the data presented. That combined with an intuitive interface, easy setup process and ability to save custom reports helps users benchmark company performance, identify leading indicators and create custom forecasts.
Toolkit applications include:
- Market Trends – analyze and compare data series to identify trends and benchmark performance.
- Market Share – identify company/product market share and industry segmentation.
- Correlation Analysis – use lead/lag relationships to discover leading indicators and recognize trend relationship.
- US Forecasting – create domestic shipment and order projections using a customer market weight allocation model.
- Global Forecasting – create global shipment and order projections using a country/region weight allocation model.
Note: If you are new to the Toolkit, please register here: Register for Toolkit.
NFPA’s Global Fluid Power Report and Forecast by Oxford Economics provides a global outlook using demand forecasts for hydraulics and pneumatics. By-country macro summaries and sector trends give insight into what is happening around the globe.
Highlights from Q3 report include:
- Easing in supply chain disruptions will be gradual. Rebuilding inventories and clearing backlogs will take time.
- Semiconductor market is likely to continue to see shortages through 2022.
- Global hydraulic demand growth is set to expand 13.2% this year, down 1.4 ppts from the June projection.
- A strong rebound in mining, quarrying, and construction equipment, of 19.6%, is expected to boost world fluid power demand.
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…