NFPA’s Stats Toolkit expands our members’ economic view of their company and our industry by combining NFPA data with popular analytical tools. Recently updated to be able to include preliminary data, the Toolkit will be one month more recent in the data presented. That combined with an intuitive interface, easy setup process and ability to save custom reports helps users benchmark company performance, identify leading indicators and create custom forecasts.
Toolkit applications include:
- Market Trends – analyze and compare data series to identify trends and benchmark performance.
- Market Share – identify company/product market share and industry segmentation.
- Correlation Analysis – use lead/lag relationships to discover leading indicators and recognize trend relationship.
- US Forecasting – create domestic shipment and order projections using a customer market weight allocation model.
- Global Forecasting – create global shipment and order projections using a country/region weight allocation model.
Note: If you are new to the Toolkit, please register here: Register for Toolkit.
NFPA’s Global Fluid Power Report and Forecast by Oxford Economics provides a global outlook using demand forecasts for hydraulics and pneumatics. By-country macro summaries and sector trends give insight into what is happening around the globe.
Highlights from Q3 report include:
- Easing in supply chain disruptions will be gradual. Rebuilding inventories and clearing backlogs will take time.
- Semiconductor market is likely to continue to see shortages through 2022.
- Global hydraulic demand growth is set to expand 13.2% this year, down 1.4 ppts from the June projection.
- A strong rebound in mining, quarrying, and construction equipment, of 19.6%, is expected to boost world fluid power demand.
Mark Your Calendars – Upcoming Events of 2023!
Trying to plan ahead for future travel? Use this article to lock-in these events into your calendar! Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event April 18, 2023 Virtual Delivery Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions April 12-14, 2023 | April 26-28, 2023 Norgren; Littleton, CO | Danfoss; Ames, IA Fluid Power Forum Exhibit and Member Reception at Offshore Technology…
You’re Invited: Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event
Byline: Kyla Olson, Workforce Program and Event Manager Tuesday, April 18th, NFPA will be hosting a two-part virtual event with Purdue University. We will begin with the Indiana Workforce Engagement Group meeting where you can expect an open discussion between NFPA staff, Purdue University faculty, and industry representatives from NFPA member companies. This is meant…
Power Partner University Murray State University Focuses Heavily on Automation and Controls within Industry- Fluid Power Forum Episode 96 Now Live
This episode features Jake Hildebrant, a Professor of Electromechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology at Murray State University. Listen to the Podcast Here As we all know, education plays a crucial role in developing the fluid power workforce. We invited Jake into our forum to welcome Murray State University as a first-year Power Partner University, while also learning…