Monthly briefings for 11 different industries have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. These short reports are produced by Oxford Economics and give quick insights into important industries. Highlights include:
Engineering and Metal Goods:
- US Machinery production expanded by a 1.3% month over month in July, the strongest expansion of the year.
- UK machinery and equipment production remained flat in June.
- In China, there were steep declines across the board in major subsectors such as Machine tools.
- US housing starts grew 3.9% month over month in July, a bounce back from -11.7% in June.
- “The Chinese real estate climate index fell for the third consecutive month in July, to a new all-time low of 93.78”. UK construction work grew 1.6% month over month in June, rebounding from three consecutive months of decline.
- UK construction work grew 1.6% month over month in June, rebounding from three consecutive months of decline.
These reports and more are available to all NFPA member on the member hub. Questions? Contact Sam Diedrich at email@example.com or 414-778-3372.
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces a plethora of reports that are available to NFPA members. These reports include: The latest reports include updates…
Sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming Annual conference and other events have been rolled into annual packages. This format streamlines the sponsorship process and gives our members more enhanced opportunities for visibility at NFPA events. Sponsorship packages include recognition opportunities during conferences, in the NFPA News, NFPA Member’s Hub, Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge, the Fluid Power Forum…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…