The 2023 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference is quickly approaching and it’s time to start preparing your strategy for getting the most out of one of the fluid power industry’s most popular events.
Check out the information below you’ll need to ensure a successful conference, and plan your time with the event schedule and attendee list.
- Attire: The conference, including all sessions and receptions, is business casual. This includes collared shirts, slacks, skirts, etc. Also, keep an eye on the weather in Itasca to help you select the most appropriate wardrobe.
- Name Badge Pickup: Attendees can pick their nametags and other event-related materials during the registration period in the Ballroom Foyer.
- Download the Conference App: This app provides all of the resources you need to navigate the conference, right in the palm of your hands!
- Download the “Attendee Mobile” app from the app stores (Google Play or Apple Store)
- Search for the “NFPA’s 2023 IEOC”
- Sign in and upload a photo to your account to let others know that you’ve downloaded the app.
- NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser: For those who signed up for it, the Golf Fundraiser will take place August 14 with a start at 11:00am. The event will be at the Preserve at Oak Meadows. The funds raised from the event will support NFPA Foundation workforce programs that help develop the fluid power professionals of tomorrow.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner: The first day of the conference will conclude the evening of August 15 with the Power of Association Reception and Dinner, sponsored by IFP Motion Solutions, Inc.
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) has entered into a partnership agreement with UKI Media & Events to convene and co-locate an advanced hydraulics conference for off-highway vehicle and fluid power engineers at iVT EXPO, to be held August 21-22, 2024, in Chicago, IL. iVT EXPO is an annual exposition for the off-highway vehicle design…
There is still time to register for April’s Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions. We need industry attendees to judge all aspects of the final competitions: the races, final presentations and vehicle design reviews. Industry attendees also participate in exclusive networking opportunities to recruit the next generation of talented engineers. Please register by March 1st.…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. Oxford predicts a slow first half of 2024 with US industrial output being particularly stagnate.…