The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is known for its high-quality insights and interpretations of the current economic climate, but that’s not the only reason hundreds of members attend each year. Networking has always been a substantial draw, and this year will offer a number of innovative opportunities to make those valuable connections.
The 2020 IEOC will be conducted via a customized event site offering several networking features designed to maintain and grow your connections in the fluid power industry. Your conference registration gives you access to the following networking benefits:
- One-on-one communication: View registrants and connect instantly with key industry players via private chat rooms and direct video call capabilities.
- Public Chats: Begin a dialogue by discussing content in specific sessions or introduce yourself to other users.
- Live Q & A: During the pre-recorded webinar sessions, get involved in the content as the speaker responds to your questions and comments in real time using the chat feed.
- “Ask the Speaker” Rooms: Continue the conversation from your favorite presentations by meeting with speakers through designated group video sessions.
- IEOC Networking Rooms: If you’d rather focus on forming connections with other attendees, you can join a community networking room and continue to mingle via video call.
- Visibility and Sponsorship Opportunities: Be virtually seen among participants. Make your company stand out with sponsorship opportunities. Contact Erica Halmstad at email@example.com or (414) 778-3359 to get started.
The 2020 IEOC reconstructs the idea of standard networking to offer a groundbreaking virtual experience with a variety of opportunities to form lasting business relationships.
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/events/2020-nfpa-industry-and-economic-outlook-virtual-conference/registration-13c84518bf5a4be9b54a6741662a8c9f.aspx?fqp=true” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register for the IEOC[/button]
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/events/2020-nfpa-industry-and-economic-outlook-virtual-conference/attendees-15-13c84518bf5a4be9b54a6741662a8c9f.aspx” target=”blank” style=”primary”]See Who’s Attending[/button]
This holiday season, we are thankful for each of our members. All your staff at NFPA want to thank you for all of the efforts that you have put in to help grow the fluid power industry. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without your dedication and support. Enjoy this time off with your loved ones,…
Doug is the Application Engineering Supervisor for HAWE North America, a manufacturer of hydraulic power units, pumps, valves and cylinders. HAWE will be showcasing their water resistant hydraulics that help deliver power to speed boats at IFPE – the International Fluid Power Exposition — and we invited Doug into our forum to learn more about…