The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is known for its high-quality insights and interpretations of the current economic climate, but that’s not the only reason hundreds of members attend each year. Networking has always been a substantial draw, and this year will offer a number of innovative opportunities to make those valuable connections.
The 2020 IEOC will be conducted via a customized event site offering several networking features designed to maintain and grow your connections in the fluid power industry. Your conference registration gives you access to the following networking benefits:
- One-on-one communication: View registrants and connect instantly with key industry players via private chat rooms and direct video call capabilities.
- Public Chats: Begin a dialogue by discussing content in specific sessions or introduce yourself to other users.
- Live Q & A: During the pre-recorded webinar sessions, get involved in the content as the speaker responds to your questions and comments in real time using the chat feed.
- “Ask the Speaker” Rooms: Continue the conversation from your favorite presentations by meeting with speakers through designated group video sessions.
- IEOC Networking Rooms: If you’d rather focus on forming connections with other attendees, you can join a community networking room and continue to mingle via video call.
- Visibility and Sponsorship Opportunities: Be virtually seen among participants. Make your company stand out with sponsorship opportunities. Contact Erica Halmstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 778-3359 to get started.
The 2020 IEOC reconstructs the idea of standard networking to offer a groundbreaking virtual experience with a variety of opportunities to form lasting business relationships.
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/events/2020-nfpa-industry-and-economic-outlook-virtual-conference/registration-13c84518bf5a4be9b54a6741662a8c9f.aspx?fqp=true” target=”blank” style=”primary”]Register for the IEOC[/button]
[button link=”https://www.cvent.com/events/2020-nfpa-industry-and-economic-outlook-virtual-conference/attendees-15-13c84518bf5a4be9b54a6741662a8c9f.aspx” target=”blank” style=”primary”]See Who’s Attending[/button]
The 2024 Annual Conference is right around the corner, don’t miss out on the chance to be a Bronze Sponsor! Bronze Sponsors receive in-person recognition at the conference as well as being featured on many of our most popular webpages on nfpahub.com. Until January 12th, 2024 – all Bronze Sponsorships are half price! Please reach…
As part of an effort to bring more information about the regulatory and legal environment facing American manufacturers, NFPA is monitoring the newsfeed of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and will be bringing important updates like this to the attention of NFPA members. For nearly three years, many manufacturers in the U.S. have been…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. The good news! Oxford has revised their forecasts for late 2023 and 2024, reducing the…