The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation’s workforce development programs are made possible through the generous contributions of NFPA member companies and friends. Your donation will help us build on the success of our current programs. Consider this:
- 26,000+ students have participated in Action Challenge events and classroom activities
- 78 scholarships awarded to students at technical colleges and universities
- 42 research supplements awarded to advance fluid power research
- 110 engineering students involved with Fluid Power Clubs at 15 universities
- 23 university teams participated in the Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge in 2022-23
Because of this support, more young people are aware of the fluid power industry, and more technical college and university students graduate with specific training in fluid power. Partnerships between these schools and our industry members are increasing access to talented candidates around the country.
You can learn more, and make a donation, on our Foundation’s website or contact Eric Lanke at email@example.com.
NFPA supports student organizations at universities with annual stipend funding to help students learn about fluid power while they work on educational and technical projects. Currently for the 2023-24 academic year, there are 19 universities from across the country participating: If you are looking to get involved with these Fluid Power Clubs, see below for…
Mark your calendars for the NFPA Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Design and Specification Midway Reviews, happening in December and January. This is a fantastic opportunity for industry members to get engaged and connect with students. The reviews are 45-minute webinar presentations with 10 minutes of Q&A from the judges. During this review, students will showcase…