A few seats remain in the 2022/24 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program
Registration is open for the 2022/24 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program, presented in collaboration with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and program cadence and session topics are now available.
“I use the majority of the learned topics a lot and I believe my leadership skills overall improved. I even hear from co-workers and team members that they notice a positive impact. I believe the cohort will have a future relationship that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.”
–Christian Eitel, Vice President of Engineering – BH North America, Bucher Hydraulics, 2020-21 Executive Leadership Program Participant
This cohort will consist of six full-day in-person sessions (health standards allowing) interspersed by seven virtual sessions focused on concept applications and networking over the course of 24 months. The program is designed to provide a fluid power industry specific experience that accelerates leadership and fosters long-term connections. Session content will focus on both the hard and soft skills needed to create success for participants’ organizations and the fluid power industry as a whole:
- VS1 (Virtual Session One) – The Executive Leadership Journey Ahead – July 2022
- IPS1 (In–person Session One) – Executive Foundations– August 15, 2022
- VS2 – Session 1 Review / Preview Session 2 – November 2022
- IPS2 – Strategy & Execution – February 13, 2023
- VS3 – Session 2 Review / Preview Session 3 – April 2023
- IPS3 – Negotiating with Excellence – May 2023
- VS4 – Session 3 Review / Preview Session 4 – July 2023
- IPS4 – Presentations with Presence – August 14, 2023
- VS5 – Session 4 Review / Preview Session 5 – November 2023
- IPS5 – Leading Under Pressure – February 25, 2024
- VS6 – Session 5 Review / Preview Session 6 – April 2024
- IPS6 – Cultivating Culture, Values, and Virtues – May 2024
- VS7 – Summary – What We Learned from the Program – How We Will Use It – July 2024
Full session descriptions, including instructor bios and tentative dates, are available on the NFPA website.
NFPA Future Leaders Network participants as well as other emerging leaders, directors, officers, and senior executives at NFPA member companies would benefit from taking part. Claim your spot soon as the cohort size is capped at 24 participants. The program registration cost is $14,500 plus a $500 deposit after you apply. The $14,500 amount can be paid all at once or split into two payments. Questions? Contact Eric Lanke at email@example.com.
NFPA supports student organizations at universities with annual stipend funding to help students learn about fluid power while they work on educational and technical projects. Currently for the 2023-24 academic year, there are 19 universities from across the country participating: If you are looking to get involved with these Fluid Power Clubs, see below for…
Mark your calendars for the NFPA Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Design and Specification Midway Reviews, happening in December and January. This is a fantastic opportunity for industry members to get engaged and connect with students. The reviews are 45-minute webinar presentations with 10 minutes of Q&A from the judges. During this review, students will showcase…