A few seats remain in the 2022/24 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program
Registration is open for the 2022/24 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program, presented in collaboration with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and program cadence and session topics are now available.
“I use the majority of the learned topics a lot and I believe my leadership skills overall improved. I even hear from co-workers and team members that they notice a positive impact. I believe the cohort will have a future relationship that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.”
–Christian Eitel, Vice President of Engineering – BH North America, Bucher Hydraulics, 2020-21 Executive Leadership Program Participant
This cohort will consist of six full-day in-person sessions (health standards allowing) interspersed by seven virtual sessions focused on concept applications and networking over the course of 24 months. The program is designed to provide a fluid power industry specific experience that accelerates leadership and fosters long-term connections. Session content will focus on both the hard and soft skills needed to create success for participants’ organizations and the fluid power industry as a whole:
- VS1 (Virtual Session One) – The Executive Leadership Journey Ahead – July 2022
- IPS1 (In–person Session One) – Executive Foundations– August 15, 2022
- VS2 – Session 1 Review / Preview Session 2 – November 2022
- IPS2 – Strategy & Execution – February 13, 2023
- VS3 – Session 2 Review / Preview Session 3 – April 2023
- IPS3 – Negotiating with Excellence – May 2023
- VS4 – Session 3 Review / Preview Session 4 – July 2023
- IPS4 – Presentations with Presence – August 14, 2023
- VS5 – Session 4 Review / Preview Session 5 – November 2023
- IPS5 – Leading Under Pressure – February 25, 2024
- VS6 – Session 5 Review / Preview Session 6 – April 2024
- IPS6 – Cultivating Culture, Values, and Virtues – May 2024
- VS7 – Summary – What We Learned from the Program – How We Will Use It – July 2024
Full session descriptions, including instructor bios and tentative dates, are available on the NFPA website.
NFPA Future Leaders Network participants as well as other emerging leaders, directors, officers, and senior executives at NFPA member companies would benefit from taking part. Claim your spot soon as the cohort size is capped at 24 participants. The program registration cost is $14,500 plus a $500 deposit after you apply. The $14,500 amount can be paid all at once or split into two payments. Questions? Contact Eric Lanke at email@example.com.
Programs like the Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation and Pascal Society donors. The NFPA Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge strives to promote original thinking in a competitive setting by combining two technology platforms that are not normally associated with…
NFPA member news is designed to inform members of key industry updates in quick, bite-sized posts that provide only the most important information. This week’s update comes from HUSCO. HUSCO recently announced that Agustin “Gus” Ramirez was inducted into the Georgia Tech College of Engineering Hall of Fame late April. Ramirez received both his Bachelor’s…
Mapal is a cutting tool manufacturer. Producing PCD, CBN, and Solid Carbide tools for manufacturing. World headquarters is located in Aalen Germany with multiple facilities worldwide including two in the US at Port Huron, Mi., and Fountain Inn, Sc. Mapal is the world leader and produces more PCD tools than any other company worldwide. Having…