Registration is open for the 2022/24 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program, presented in collaboration with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and program cadence and session topics are now available.
This cohort will consist of six full-day in-person sessions (health standards allowing) interspersed by seven virtual sessions focused on concept applications and networking over the course of 24 months. The program is designed to provide a fluid power industry specific experience that accelerates leadership and fosters long-term connections. Session content will focus on both the hard and soft skills needed to create success for participants’ organizations and the fluid power industry as a whole:
- VS1 (Virtual Session One) – The Executive Leadership Journey Ahead – July 2022
- IPS1 (In–person Session One) – Executive Foundations– August 15, 2022
- VS2 – Session 1 Review / Preview Session 2 – November 2022
- IPS2 – Strategy & Execution – February 13, 2023
- VS3 – Session 2 Review / Preview Session 3 – April 2023
- IPS3 – Negotiating with Excellence – May 2023
- VS4 – Session 3 Review / Preview Session 4 – July 2023
- IPS4 – Presentations with Presence – August 14, 2023
- VS5 – Session 4 Review / Preview Session 5 – November 2023
- IPS5 – Leading Under Pressure – February 25, 2024
- VS6 – Session 5 Review / Preview Session 6 – April 2024
- IPS6 – Cultivating Culture, Values, and Virtues – May 2024
- VS7 – Summary – What We Learned from the Program – How We Will Use It – July 2024
Full session descriptions, including instructor bios and tentative dates, are available on the NFPA website.
NFPA Future Leaders Network participants as well as other emerging leaders, directors, officers, and senior executives at NFPA member companies would benefit from taking part. Claim your spot soon as the cohort size is capped at 24 participants. The program registration cost is $14,500 plus a $500 deposit after you apply. The $14,500 amount can be paid all at once or split into two payments. Questions? Contact Eric Lanke at email@example.com.
A new year means new market information reports from NFPA. The Member Hub has recently been updated with dozens of new forecasts and briefs from Oxford Economics. Content covered in these reports includes the impact of supply chain disruptions on forecasted GDP growth, fiscal outlook as a result of the Omicron variant and highlights of…
Episode 65 of Fluid Power Forum, NFPA’s fluid power industry-focused podcast, is now live. This episode features Valeria Tirelli and Alberto Tacconelli of Aidro. Listen below to hear how their company is utilizing additive manufacturing to create more efficient hydraulic components in less time than traditional components manufacturing. This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and…
Programs like the Fluid Power Scholarship Program are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation and Pascal Society donors. Support these efforts by making a donation. NFPA is in need of volunteers for the coming months in support of several workforce programs. This spring,…