Registration is open for the 2022/24 cohort of the NFPA Executive Leadership Program, presented in collaboration with the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and program cadence and session topics are now available.
This cohort will consist of six full-day in-person sessions (health standards allowing) interspersed by seven virtual sessions focused on concept applications and networking over the course of 24 months. The program is designed to provide a fluid power industry specific experience that accelerates leadership and fosters long-term connections. Session content will focus on both the hard and soft skills needed to create success for participants’ organizations and the fluid power industry as a whole:
- VS1 (Virtual Session One) – The Executive Leadership Journey Ahead – July 2022
- IPS1 (In–person Session One) – Executive Foundations– August 15, 2022
- VS2 – Session 1 Review / Preview Session 2 – November 2022
- IPS2 – Strategy & Execution – February 13, 2023
- VS3 – Session 2 Review / Preview Session 3 – April 2023
- IPS3 – Negotiating with Excellence – May 2023
- VS4 – Session 3 Review / Preview Session 4 – July 2023
- IPS4 – Presentations with Presence – August 14, 2023
- VS5 – Session 4 Review / Preview Session 5 – November 2023
- IPS5 – Leading Under Pressure – February 25, 2024
- VS6 – Session 5 Review / Preview Session 6 – April 2024
- IPS6 – Cultivating Culture, Values, and Virtues – May 2024
- VS7 – Summary – What We Learned from the Program – How We Will Use It – July 2024
Full session descriptions, including instructor bios and tentative dates, are available on the NFPA website.
NFPA Future Leaders Network participants as well as other emerging leaders, directors, officers, and senior executives at NFPA member companies would benefit from taking part. Claim your spot soon as the cohort size is capped at 24 participants. The program registration cost is $14,500 plus a $500 deposit after you apply. The $14,500 amount can be paid all at once or split into two payments. Questions? Contact Eric Lanke at email@example.com.
If you are an industry member or educator interested in participating in a Fluid Power Action Challenge Competition, consider using NFPA’s Find a Challenge webpage. Users can use the Find a Challenge webpage to find Fluid Power Action Challenge events in their community by filtering events by state, date, or organization name.
Fluid Power Forum is the podcast that features interesting and innovative applications of fluid power (hydraulics and pneumatics), and it’s coming to PACK EXPO International with the latest advanced pneumatic solutions for packaging machines. Pneumatics, a reliable and cost-effective technology for many core actuated functions on these machines, is becoming even more indispensable through its…
September 1, 2022 | 8:00am– 12:30pm (Central)Virtual Delivery Plan your networking in advanced with the list of current attendees for the September NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference. The upcoming conference will take place September 1, 2022 and will be held jointly with the Association for Equipment Manufactures. The conference focus is on increasing efficiency and reducing emissions…