The NFPA Fluid Power Club Program supported 20 university student organizations last year and is on track to do the same for the 2023-24 academic year. Throughout the year, students complete a wide variety of projects to help grow their skills and knowledge about fluid power. If you are looking to engage with and support one or more of these clubs, we have several options for you!
- Speak with a Fluid Power Club about the industry and your company.
- Mentor a Fluid Power Club – Help to provide a project that the students can work on and guide them through the work.
- Provide ideas to our Activity List that we share with all clubs.
- Help supply components and materials for students to use on their projects.
- Give a company tour or allow students to job shadow.
Contact Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our Fluid Power Clubs across the country and how your company can contribute to their success!
NFPA supports student organizations at universities with annual stipend funding to help students learn about fluid power while they work on educational and technical projects. Currently for the 2023-24 academic year, there are 19 universities from across the country participating: If you are looking to get involved with these Fluid Power Clubs, see below for…
Mark your calendars for the NFPA Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Design and Specification Midway Reviews, happening in December and January. This is a fantastic opportunity for industry members to get engaged and connect with students. The reviews are 45-minute webinar presentations with 10 minutes of Q&A from the judges. During this review, students will showcase…