NFPA’s 2023 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics.
Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from the following general session speakers:
- Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics will explore the future of the U.S. economy using a variety of macro- and industry-level perspectives, with an additional focus on key global economies’ effect on the U.S. marketplace.
- Sean Metcalfe, Oxford Economics will present an update on global industry, energy markets, and the energy transition.
- Scott Klososky will discuss the current technology landscape and future trends.
- Taylor St. Germain, ITR Economics will review international economic trends currently affecting the global marketplace and the impact on our future economy.
- Jim Meil, ACT Research Co., LLC will provide a definitive fluid power industry forecast.
- Adrian Lloyd, Interact Analysis will cover a variety of topics around automation and electrification and how they impact manufacturing.
Breakout session speakers will explore popular markets and crucial topics to further understand the future of the fluid power industry:
- Jonathan Starks, FTR Intelligence will discuss the current and future economic and technological trends in the heavy and light truck market.
- Bill Baker, Off Highway Research will rely upon experience and research in machinery markets to provide an outlook for the fluid power industry’s top end-use market: construction machinery forecast.
- Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants, Inc. will take a deep dive into the drivers and outlook surrounding our industry’s second-largest end-use market: agricultural machinery.
- Chris Chidzik, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) will examine key industrial markets and their current standing in the U.S.
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…