NFPA’s 2022 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics.
Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from the following general session speakers:
- Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics will explore the future of the U.S. economy using a variety of macro- and industry-level perspectives, with an additional focus on key global economies’ effect on the U.S. marketplace.
- Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics will be presenting the Overview of Key Customer Markets which will cover the automotive, aerospace, oil & gas/energy, semiconductor, and mining markets.
- Zal Phiroz, Insight Economics, will host an interactive session on supply chain management in turbulent times.
- Connor Lokar, ITR Economics will use his experience in international business and global market research to discuss international economic trends currently affecting the global marketplace and the impact on our future economy.
- Jim Meil, ACT Research Co., LLC will explore the fluid power industry forecast.
- Blake Griffin, Interact Analysis will discuss electric and hydrogen power, and analyze what it means for the fluid power industry.
Breakout session speakers will explore popular markets and crucial topics to further understand the future of the fluid power industry:
- Eric Starks, FTR Associates will discuss the current and future economic and technological trends in the heavy and light truck market.
- Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics will rely upon decades of experience and research in mobile machinery markets to provide an outlook for the fluid power industry’s top end-use market: construction machinery forecast.
- Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants, Inc. will take a deep dive into the drivers and outlook surrounding our industry’s second-largest end-use market: agricultural machinery.
- Nate Evans, Argone National Laboratory and George Lawson, HYDAC will present information on the latest cybersecurity threats and practical actions for prevention.
- Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC will rely on her extensive technology research experience in key markets for pneumatics to discuss her latest findings on Cybersecurity & IOT Technology initiatives will affect end use machinery decisions, including insights for pneumatics.
- Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) will examine the metalworking/machine tool market’s current standing in the U.S. economy as well as discuss his outlook for this popular fluid power end-user.
Mark Your Calendar: Join Us on November 15 for an Economic Update with ITR Economics – Register Today!
Registration is now open for the November 15th Economic Update Event featuring Patrick Luce of ITR Economics. The event will take place virtually. In addition to macroeconomic trends and updates, Patrick will speak on important end use markets for fluid power and updated hydraulic and pneumatic forecasts. Check out the latest fluid power forecast report…
Quarterly country and industry forecast reports from Oxford Economics have been updated on NFPA’s member hub. Insights include impacts of the UAW strike on the motor vehicle industry and updates on China’s industrial production. Oxford Economics produces quarterly forecast reports for over 60 countries and 10+ industries. These reports highlight forecast drivers and constraints with…
This episode features Greg Shtrahman of Marzocchi Pumps USA. Listen to the Podcast Here Greg is a Business Development Manager at Marzocchi Pumps, a company that designs, manufactures, and sells external gear pumps and motors for high performance applications. We spoke with Marzocchi’s president in a previous episode about their low-noise gear pumps for automotive…