NFPA’s 2022 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics.
Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from the following general session speakers:
- Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics will explore the future of the U.S. economy using a variety of macro- and industry-level perspectives, with an additional focus on key global economies’ effect on the U.S. marketplace.
- Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics will be presenting the Overview of Key Customer Markets which will cover the automotive, aerospace, oil & gas/energy, semiconductor, and mining markets.
- Zal Phiroz, Insight Economics, will host an interactive session on supply chain management in turbulent times.
- Connor Lokar, ITR Economics will use his experience in international business and global market research to discuss international economic trends currently affecting the global marketplace and the impact on our future economy.
- Jim Meil, ACT Research Co., LLC will explore the fluid power industry forecast.
- Blake Griffin, Interact Analysis will discuss electric and hydrogen power, and analyze what it means for the fluid power industry.
Breakout session speakers will explore popular markets and crucial topics to further understand the future of the fluid power industry:
- Eric Starks, FTR Associates will discuss the current and future economic and technological trends in the heavy and light truck market.
- Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics will rely upon decades of experience and research in mobile machinery markets to provide an outlook for the fluid power industry’s top end-use market: construction machinery forecast.
- Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants, Inc. will take a deep dive into the drivers and outlook surrounding our industry’s second-largest end-use market: agricultural machinery.
- Nate Evans, Argone National Laboratory and George Lawson, HYDAC will present information on the latest cybersecurity threats and practical actions for prevention.
- Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC will rely on her extensive technology research experience in key markets for pneumatics to discuss her latest findings on Cybersecurity & IOT Technology initiatives will affect end use machinery decisions, including insights for pneumatics.
- Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) will examine the metalworking/machine tool market’s current standing in the U.S. economy as well as discuss his outlook for this popular fluid power end-user.
This holiday season, we are thankful for each of our members. All your staff at NFPA want to thank you for all of the efforts that you have put in to help grow the fluid power industry. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without your dedication and support. Enjoy this time off with your loved ones,…
Doug is the Application Engineering Supervisor for HAWE North America, a manufacturer of hydraulic power units, pumps, valves and cylinders. HAWE will be showcasing their water resistant hydraulics that help deliver power to speed boats at IFPE – the International Fluid Power Exposition — and we invited Doug into our forum to learn more about…