NFPA’s 2022 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics.
Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from the following general session speakers:
- Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics will explore the future of the U.S. economy using a variety of macro- and industry-level perspectives, with an additional focus on key global economies’ effect on the U.S. marketplace.
- Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics will be presenting the Overview of Key Customer Markets which will cover the automotive, aerospace, oil & gas/energy, semiconductor, and mining markets.
- Zal Phiroz, Insight Economics, will host an interactive session on supply chain management in turbulent times.
- Connor Lokar, ITR Economics will use his experience in international business and global market research to discuss international economic trends currently affecting the global marketplace and the impact on our future economy.
- Jim Meil, ACT Research Co., LLC will explore the fluid power industry forecast.
- Blake Griffin, Interact Analysis will discuss electric and hydrogen power, and analyze what it means for the fluid power industry.
Breakout session speakers will explore popular markets and crucial topics to further understand the future of the fluid power industry:
- Eric Starks, FTR Associates will discuss the current and future economic and technological trends in the heavy and light truck market.
- Alexandra Hermann, Oxford Economics will rely upon decades of experience and research in mobile machinery markets to provide an outlook for the fluid power industry’s top end-use market: construction machinery forecast.
- Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants, Inc. will take a deep dive into the drivers and outlook surrounding our industry’s second-largest end-use market: agricultural machinery.
- Nate Evans, Argone National Laboratory and George Lawson, HYDAC will present information on the latest cybersecurity threats and practical actions for prevention.
- Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC will rely on her extensive technology research experience in key markets for pneumatics to discuss her latest findings on Cybersecurity & IOT Technology initiatives will affect end use machinery decisions, including insights for pneumatics.
- Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT) will examine the metalworking/machine tool market’s current standing in the U.S. economy as well as discuss his outlook for this popular fluid power end-user.
Fluid Power Forum is the podcast that features interesting and innovative applications of fluid power (hydraulics and pneumatics), and it’s coming to PACK EXPO International with the latest advanced pneumatic solutions for packaging machines. Pneumatics, a reliable and cost-effective technology for many core actuated functions on these machines, is becoming even more indispensable through its…
September 1, 2022 | 8:00am– 12:30pm (Central)Virtual Delivery Plan your networking in advanced with the list of current attendees for the September NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference. The upcoming conference will take place September 1, 2022 and will be held jointly with the Association for Equipment Manufactures. The conference focus is on increasing efficiency and reducing emissions…
A critical pillar of the NFPA’s mission is to develop an educated fluid power workforce and connect students to careers in the industry. In support of this mission, we are launching four state-specific Workforce Engagement Groups – one each in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana. The purpose of these groups is to bring your company…