2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)
August 15 – 17, 2022
The Westin Chicago Northwest
Registration for the 2022 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is open, and the conference agenda includes a variety of networking opportunities to help you make impactful connections with attendees from across the fluid power supply chain. Here are the highlights to keep in mind:
- NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser – This tournament is not only a great way to support the NFPA Foundation, it’s also an excellent opportunity to casually mingle with others in the industry. All golfers are invited to attend the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser Reception and Awards Presentation, to be held immediately following the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. CLICK HERE to register.
- Networking Lunches – Attendees can choose from two networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 16. They include:
- Future Leaders Lunch – This lunch will feature networking and a short leadership development presentation for current and prospective NFPA Future Leaders Network participants. Contact Eric Lanke at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – This general lunch is open to all attendees. There will be no special presentations, just networking, networking, networking.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner – This annual dinner event has become a conference networking highlight, providing the best possible chance to interact with all conference attendees, speakers, and staff.
- IEOC Networking Breakfasts – Here, you can enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites and network with other event attendees.
This episode features Marty Christianson, the Market Manager for E-Mobility and AE Cooling Systems at HYDAC, and we invited him into our forum to learn more about E-Mobility and the electrification of off-highway hydraulic equipment. Listen to Podcast Here This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and unique applications that are moving the industry…
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…