2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)
August 16 – 18, 2021
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Registration for the 2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is open, and the conference agenda includes a variety of networking opportunities to help you make quality connections with attendees from across the fluid power supply chain. Here are the highlights to keep in mind:
- NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser – This tournament is not only a great way to support the NFPA Foundation, it’s also an excellent opportunity to casually mingle with others in the industry. All golfers are invited to attend the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser Reception and Awards Presentation, to be held immediately following the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. CLICK HERE to register.
- Networking Lunches – Attendees can choose from two networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 17. They include:
- Future Leaders Lunch – This lunch will feature networking and a short leadership development presentation for current and prospective NFPA Future Leaders Network participants. Contact Katrina Schwarz at email@example.com or (414) 778-3356 to learn more.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – This general lunch is open to all attendees. There will be no special presentations, just networking, networking, networking.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner – This annual dinner event has become a conference networking highlight, providing the best possible chance to interact with all conference attendees, speakers, and staff.
- IEOC Networking Breakfasts – Here, you can enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites and network with other event attendees.
Upcoming Deadlines for the 2023 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference
2023 Industry & Economic Outlook ConferenceAugust 15-16, 2023The Westin Chicago NorthwestRegistration Now Open NFPA’s 2023 Industry Economic Outlook Conference will feature valuable networking, thought-provoking educational sessions, the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser and much more. With so many exclusive and unique offerings, spots at the conference and hotel are filling up quickly. Here are all the…
NFPA Members Inspire the Emerging Workforce to Pursue Fluid Power
Byline: James Foster, Workforce Program Manager The end of spring indicates the NFPA’s Fluid Power Action Challenge season is winding down for the academic year. This season has been positively marked by a strong resurgence in event attendance and grant awards. Over $24,000 in grants were awarded to 52 schools who helped more than 3,100 students across…
Registration Now Open for NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser at the 2023 IEOC
NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser at the 2023 IEOCAugust 14, 2023The Preserve at Oak Meadows Register for Golf NFPA’s Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is best known for its premier networking, enriching educational content and, of course, the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. After 2 years of major construction and renovation, The Preserve at Oak Meadows welcomed golfers back for a first…