2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)
August 16 – 18, 2021
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Registration for the 2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is open, and the conference agenda includes a variety of networking opportunities to help you make quality connections with attendees from across the fluid power supply chain. Here are the highlights to keep in mind:
- NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser – This tournament is not only a great way to support the NFPA Foundation, it’s also an excellent opportunity to casually mingle with others in the industry. All golfers are invited to attend the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser Reception and Awards Presentation, to be held immediately following the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. CLICK HERE to register.
- Networking Lunches – Attendees can choose from two networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 17. They include:
- Future Leaders Lunch – This lunch will feature networking and a short leadership development presentation for current and prospective NFPA Future Leaders Network participants. Contact Katrina Schwarz at email@example.com or (414) 778-3356 to learn more.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – This general lunch is open to all attendees. There will be no special presentations, just networking, networking, networking.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner – This annual dinner event has become a conference networking highlight, providing the best possible chance to interact with all conference attendees, speakers, and staff.
- IEOC Networking Breakfasts – Here, you can enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites and network with other event attendees.
Make new connections and reconnect with old ones at an upcoming NFPA event. As part of our mission to strengthen the fluid power industry, we aim to help NFPA members from across the supply chain connect with each other, OEMs and related technology partners. We’ve scheduled a number of upcoming events in the coming year…
Programs like the NFPA Speaker’s Bureau are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation and Pascal Society donors. Support these efforts by making a donation. NFPA’s workforce programs aim to increase the number of students educated in fluid power and connect them to careers in the fluid power…
Mary Pluta joined NFPA on September 7 as the new Workforce Program Manager. She holds a Master of Public Administration degree from UW-Milwaukee and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ripon College. Mary joins NFPA following a career working for a Wisconsin state legislator. In addition to her public policy background, Mary serves as a…