2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)
August 16 – 18, 2021
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Registration for the 2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is open, and the conference agenda includes a variety of networking opportunities to help you make quality connections with attendees from across the fluid power supply chain. Here are the highlights to keep in mind:
- NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser – This tournament is not only a great way to support the NFPA Foundation, it’s also an excellent opportunity to casually mingle with others in the industry. All golfers are invited to attend the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser Reception and Awards Presentation, to be held immediately following the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. CLICK HERE to register.
- Networking Lunches – Attendees can choose from two networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 17. They include:
- Future Leaders Lunch – This lunch will feature networking and a short leadership development presentation for current and prospective NFPA Future Leaders Network participants. Contact Katrina Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 778-3356 to learn more.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – This general lunch is open to all attendees. There will be no special presentations, just networking, networking, networking.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner – This annual dinner event has become a conference networking highlight, providing the best possible chance to interact with all conference attendees, speakers, and staff.
- IEOC Networking Breakfasts – Here, you can enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites and network with other event attendees.
Episode 49 of Fluid Power Forum, NFPA’s fluid power industry-focused podcast, is now live. This episode features Ivan Sheffield of Des-Case and Barry Verdegan of 11171 Solutions LLC. Listen below to hear about the influence of ISO particle-counting contamination standards on the performance and longevity of hydraulic systems. This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and…
INFLUENCE the global conversation in the standards development process.DISCOVER breakthroughs in fluid power technology.ENGAGE with important fluid power stakeholders and decision makers.JOIN the U.S. Technical Advisory Group to Technical Committee 131 – Fluid Power Systems As the International Standards Organization (ISO) secretariat for Technical Committee (TC 131) – Fluid power, NFPA coordinates standardization work, both internationally at the ISO…
Programs like the Power Partner University Program are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation and Pascal Society donors. Support these efforts by making a donation. As NFPA’s first named Power Partner, Purdue University has consistently participated in all educational activities associated with the…