2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC)
August 16 – 18, 2021
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center
Registration for the 2021 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is open, and the conference agenda includes a variety of networking opportunities to help you make quality connections with attendees from across the fluid power supply chain. Here are the highlights to keep in mind:
- NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser – This tournament is not only a great way to support the NFPA Foundation, it’s also an excellent opportunity to casually mingle with others in the industry. All golfers are invited to attend the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser Reception and Awards Presentation, to be held immediately following the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. CLICK HERE to register.
- Networking Lunches – Attendees can choose from two networking lunch meeting options on Tuesday, August 17. They include:
- Future Leaders Lunch – This lunch will feature networking and a short leadership development presentation for current and prospective NFPA Future Leaders Network participants. Contact Katrina Schwarz at email@example.com or (414) 778-3356 to learn more.
- Networking Lunch for All Attendees – This general lunch is open to all attendees. There will be no special presentations, just networking, networking, networking.
- Power of Association Networking Reception and Dinner – This annual dinner event has become a conference networking highlight, providing the best possible chance to interact with all conference attendees, speakers, and staff.
- IEOC Networking Breakfasts – Here, you can enjoy a full selection of breakfast favorites and network with other event attendees.
The 2024 Annual Conference is right around the corner, don’t miss out on the chance to be a Bronze Sponsor! Bronze Sponsors receive in-person recognition at the conference as well as being featured on many of our most popular webpages on nfpahub.com. Until January 12th, 2024 – all Bronze Sponsorships are half price! Please reach…
As part of an effort to bring more information about the regulatory and legal environment facing American manufacturers, NFPA is monitoring the newsfeed of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) and will be bringing important updates like this to the attention of NFPA members. For nearly three years, many manufacturers in the U.S. have been…
A new series of quarterly forecast updates from Oxford Economics is now available on the NFPA website at Global Industry Forecasts. These reports cover the global economy, as well as regional and country developments, and some detailed global industry forecasts. The good news! Oxford has revised their forecasts for late 2023 and 2024, reducing the…