Congratulations to the winners of the 2019 Fluid Power Professionals’ Day photo and video contests, run by the International Fluid Power Society (IFPS) and Fluid Power Journal. The winners were announced on June 19 in honor of Fluid Power Professionals’ Day.
- New Perspective: Photos that show fluid power used in novel ways
and from views not everyone gets to see.
- Teamwork: Photos of people working together using fluid power to
get the job done.
- Fun with Fluid Power: Photos that capture the joy of using, learning,
or teaching about hydraulics and pneumatics.
- The Muscle of Fluid Power: Photos that capture the might of fluid
power in action.
- What Is Fluid Power?: Explain fluid power to someone
outside the industry.
- Benefits of Certification: How has certification helped
in your career?
- Safety: Everyday safety solutions.[/half][/grid]
IFPE 2023 is slated for March 14 -18, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada and will again serve as a platform for highlighting fluid power in front of potential customers. Space sales are officially open, and companies planning to exhibit can now fill out the online space application and submit their deposit. Applications with deposits received…
June 2021 Virtual NFPA/FPIC Quarterly ConferenceJune 3, 2021 | 8:00 AM – 11:45 AM (Central Time)Register Here by May 31 A full agenda for the June 3 Virtual NFPA/FPIC Quarterly Conference on Advanced Software and Smart Tools for Fluid Power Component and System Design, Simulation and Optimization is now available. The conference, which will take place online via the…
Fluid power-focused organizations from across the globe came together in late April for the virtually held Fluid Power Summit, hosted by the VDMA. Twenty-seven representatives from 16 countries – Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States – participated and shared information…