NFPA is the leading source of fluid power market information and assists members in three basic areas.
- Programs: Some of NFPA’s market information programs are built to analyze industry trends, determine industry size & industry segmentation, define customer markets, or develop industry outlooks, but they all are meant to help your company plan its next move. Whether it is short term or long term.
- Events: NFPA economic events, from conferences to webcasts, offer insights from economic experts that highlight specific industries to broad macro-economic topics. These experts will offer analysis and hard data on whichever topic is being discussed.
- Tools: NFPA encourages members to volunteer ideas and suggestions when it comes to improving our market information programs. Member input has led to a number of improvements and even the creation of new market information programs and tools, such as NFPA’s Statistical Toolkit.
Latest NFPA News
- NFPA Minneapolis Regional Meeting—Hennepin College Rolls Out the Red Carpet
- Learn About the Latest Technologies at IFPE 2017
- NFPA Grants Bring Fluid Power to Students in Tampa Bay
- MAPI — Manufacturers Alliance News and Reports — What’s Ahead in 2017 and More
- NFPA Member Company Profile: Woodward HRT