New! NFPA Financial Benchmark Survey Available for Distributor Members
The NFPA Financial Benchmark Survey, also known as the PROFIT Report, and conducted with the help of the Profit Planning Group, is an annual survey that helps distributors benchmark financial performance on indicators that relate directly to profitability. Participation is required to receive the results, which include:
- The NFPA Financial Benchmark Report: A financial and operating profile of all participating members using metrics in sales, gross margin, expenses, inventory, assets, employee productivity, and operations to identify what really influences profitability.
- Performance Analysis Report: A confidential report sent directly to you comparing your firm with your peers. The report ranks you in every important metric and helps participants identify how they can improve their profits.
- Profit Dashboard: An interactive tool to help you plan financial improvements and compare your company to others.
This survey takes under an hour to complete, and it’s free to participate. Watch your email inbox for the survey, which should arrive the week of January 22. The submission deadline is April 5, 2018. Contact Pete Alles at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Latest NFPA News
- Winter is Over! Register Today for Foundation Invitational Golf Tourney
- Use the Best Data and Tools for Your Business Decision Making
- NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Applications Due May 1
- Detroit Regional Offers Human Resource Insights
- Murray State Wins First Place at Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge