Sixty-six member companies have already taken advantage of the Stats Toolkit Pro since its launch in June of this year. This cloud-based statistical toolkit replaced our popular Stats Toolkit Excel and has proven useful for members in their market data analyses.
“In today’s fast-paced environment, vision into the metrics driving our business key,” Toolkit user Steve Matthew of Wooster Hydrostatics Inc. said. “The Stats Toolkit Pro will enable us to have great market insight and customize the data to ensure that we are using the metrics that affect our business.”
Specific Toolkit applications include:
- Market Trend Analysis – analyze and compare an unlimited number data series to identify trends and benchmark performance.
- Market Share Analysis – identify company/product market share and industry segmentation.
- Correlation Analysis – use lead/lag relationships to discover leading indicators and recognize trend relationship.
- Custom US Forecasting – create domestic shipment and order projections using a customer market weight allocation model.
- Custom Global Forecasting – create global shipment and order projections using a country/region weight allocation model.
For more information about the Stats Toolkit Pro CLICK HERE.
Important Reminder: Participation in NFPA’s Confidential Shipment Statistics (CSS) program for manufacturer and product supplier members is required to access the Stats Toolkit Pro. For more information about the CSS program and to enroll, please CLICK HERE.
Distributor and service supplier members receive limited access and are not required to participate in CSS.
Questions and problems should be directed to Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-778-3372. Eric Armstrong also offers a free Toolkit Review Webinar for those individuals who would like a detailed walk-through of this valuable tool.
Fluid Power Forum Episode 88: Electronic Open Circuit Hydraulic Pumps Add New Capabilities for Mobile Equipment
Enrique is the Engineering Director responsible for components and systems at Bosch Rexroth, a manufacturer that provides industrial, mobile, and systems used in most industries. Bosch Rexroth has improved its’ versatile working machines thanks to electronic control of open-circuit pumps, and we invited Enrique into our forum to learn more about these applications and the…
2023 NFPA Annual ConferenceFebruary 14-16, 2023Ojai, CARegistration Now Open The 2023 Annual Conference offers a wide-variety of expert speakers that relate to both industry professionals and their spouse/guest. This year we have some exciting new faces like Lifetime Channels’ communication and relatability expert, Rachel DeAlto, who’s media reel can be viewed on her website. However,…