October 10-12, 2016
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis in Minnesota
The Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference (FPIRC), co-sponsored by the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) and the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP), is the premier conference for fluid power industry and academic research in North America.
Conference presenters include industry practitioners and leaders, academic fluid power researchers, and students from around the world. Recommended attendees are fluid power engineers and technical leaders, human resource professionals, CTO’s, and marketing personnel.
At this year’s FPIRC, attendees can:
- Participate in a program of over 30 fluid power technical posters and presentations, including keynote talks on the workforce development continuum, wearable robots, and ways to revitalize the full potential of hydraulic system technology.
- Listen to panel discussions on the role of start-ups in a healthy industry and external technology trends.
- Meet one-on-one with fluid power experienced students in corporate/student speed meetings.
- Engage with members of industry during the corporate kiosk reception.
- Attend a post-event facility tour of UMN Research Labs and Cummins Power Generation or Eaton Hydraulics and MTS Systems.
- Opt to also attend 2016 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, held in conjunction with FPIRC October 12-14, 2016.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
To make Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations, please call 1-800-233-1234 and refer to the NFPA / National Fluid Power Association’s FPIRC / Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference. Attendees can also visit the hotel reservations weblink to make a room reservation.
Show your support for fluid power education and research while raising your visibility at the event by sponsoring the 2016 Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference. Contact Eric Lanke at 414-778-3351 or email@example.com with your sponsorship inquiries.
Upcoming Deadlines for the 2023 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference
2023 Industry & Economic Outlook ConferenceAugust 15-16, 2023The Westin Chicago NorthwestRegistration Now Open NFPA’s 2023 Industry Economic Outlook Conference will feature valuable networking, thought-provoking educational sessions, the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser and much more. With so many exclusive and unique offerings, spots at the conference and hotel are filling up quickly. Here are all the…
NFPA Members Inspire the Emerging Workforce to Pursue Fluid Power
Byline: James Foster, Workforce Program Manager The end of spring indicates the NFPA’s Fluid Power Action Challenge season is winding down for the academic year. This season has been positively marked by a strong resurgence in event attendance and grant awards. Over $24,000 in grants were awarded to 52 schools who helped more than 3,100 students across…
Registration Now Open for NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser at the 2023 IEOC
NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser at the 2023 IEOCAugust 14, 2023The Preserve at Oak Meadows Register for Golf NFPA’s Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is best known for its premier networking, enriching educational content and, of course, the NFPA Foundation Golf Fundraiser. After 2 years of major construction and renovation, The Preserve at Oak Meadows welcomed golfers back for a first…