The 2016 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts, and, as always, registration is open to everyone in the fluid power supply chain—NFPA members and non-members alike. Register for the conference here, and don’t forget to book your hotel room here. Early bird rates end July 15, 2016.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Jeremy Leonard, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Ann Duignan, J.P. Morgan
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Pneumatics-Focused Markets Overview – Lih Fang Chew, Minnesota Rubber & Plastic
- Oil & Gas and Commodity Outlook – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Customer Technology Trends – Mark Watson, IHS Technology (to be confirmed)
- Political Analysis – Charlie Cook, Cook Political Report
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
IEOC Speakers Forum
Another highly acclaimed feature of this conference is the IEOC Speakers Forum. Join IEOC’s most popular speakers for an economy-driven, interactive session to wrap-up the first day’s program.
“Suite Deal Drawing”
Don’t forget to take advantage of NFPA’s “Suite Deal” returning for the 2016 IEOC. Everyone who books a reservation at the Westin AND registers for the IEOC by June 15th will be entered in a drawing for a suite upgrade. If you’re ever going to win a suite upgrade, this is the time!
Reserve Your Hotel Room
The 2016 IEOC is again at the Westin Chicago North Shore. NFPA has reserved a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $172 plus tax. This special rate is only available until July 25th, 2016 or the block is full.* To reserve your room, call the Westin reservations line at (847) 777-6500. Be sure to request the “National Fluid Power Association” rate.
*Please Note: NFPA room blocks historically sell out long before the cut-off date. It is advisable that you book your room early.
2023 NFPA Annual ConferenceFebruary 14-16, 2023Ojai, CARegistration Now Open The 2023 Annual Conference offers a wide-variety of expert speakers that relate to both industry professionals and their spouse/guest. This year we have some exciting new faces like Lifetime Channels’ communication and relatability expert, Rachel DeAlto, who’s media reel can be viewed on her website. However,…
NFPA’s Customer Market File and Trends in Capacity Utilization reports have been combined to create Econ and Market Indicators (EMI). This report contains public data in the forms of shipments, orders, industrial production, capacity utilization, and producer price indexes for a variety of popular fluid power customer markets. The EMI can be downloaded as an…
NFPA’s Power Partner Program showcases universities that provide a high level of fluid power education as well as those who participate in each of our Fluid Power Programs. Our Power Partner universities prepare their students to graduate with the necessary skills and experience ready to join the fluid power industry. To officially welcome Murray State…