In today’s fluid power industry, it’s rare to find organizations that don’t have some kind of global presence, which often has executives scrambling to find market information that identifies which international locations may be best suited for their company’s global business ventures. Well, look no further than NFPA for your global market information and data needs with NFPA’s Global Market Reports and Forecasts.
NFPA’s Global Market Reports and Forecasts are a collection of global market reports that will allow you to investigate every angle of our global marketplace. From high-level macro data and leading indicators, to very detailed analysis and forecasts of popular customer markets—all broken down from a global perspective, including specific by-country analyses and forecasts.
Prepared by Oxford Economics, one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms and provider of reports, forecasts and analytical tools on the global economy, NFPA’s Global Market Reports and Forecasts are broken into 5 types of reports and include the:
- Global Fluid Power Report and Forecast, a customized quarterly report that measures the potential for the global fluid power industry using a Demand Forecast that focuses on the drivers of demand to determine an outlook for fluid power, and includes key industrial sectors which are critical sources of intermediate demand for our industry. This report includes a global macro summary, by-country market forecasts and analysis, and by-country fluid power forecasts.
- Global Industry Forecasts, which are quarterly reports that examine nine key customer markets and include market analysis for 68 countries and market forecasts for 68 countries.
- Global Industry Briefings, which are monthly reports that examine nine customer markets and include the latest developments in key world economies and month-to-month output numbers and forecasts.
- By-Country Briefings and Forecasts, which are quarterly country specific reports that examine 68 individual countries and include a global macro summary, detailed data and analysis of customer markets, and customer market forecasts.
- World Economic Prospects Report, which are monthly reports that include highlights and key issues for each country’s economic situation and prospects, including explanations of the main factors involved.
These reports are available to all NFPA members!
No participation required.
No subscription fee needed!
Just log into the NFPA website, locate the report you need, and download it. But, because these reports are an exclusive benefit of membership, they must remain within your company.
Please click HERE to access NFPA’s Global Market Reports and Forecasts.
NFPA Login is required
Expect monthly e-mails announcing when and what global reports have been updated.
If you have any questions or need to discuss these reports in greater detail, please contact
Eric Armstrong at (414) 778-3372 or email@example.com.
We all know that of the ways to get more fluid power-educated engineers is to increase their exposure to fluid power classes and concepts during their college careers. The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded grants to university professors to develop new curricula that can be used at their universities but, just as importantly,…
NFPA’s Fluid Power Action Challenge attracts thousands of students across the US and Canada each year. Teams of students get the opportunity to build fluid power mechanical kits using balsawood and syringes. By using the How It Works website, NFPA hopes to encourage educators and event planners to set up Fluid Power Action Challenges within their communities.
Your company is a member of NFPA, and so are you… Learn about the services and benefits available to members. NFPA offers tours of member services including: Upcoming Networking Events Fluid Power Forum IFPE 2023 NFPA Leadership Network Executive Leadership Program Industry and Market Information Workforce Initiatives Standards Development Walkthroughs are offered virtually to all…