Will the August 15 NFPA Foundation Invitational Golf Tournament be an important part of your summer calendar? Only if you think these reasons to attend are important:
- Meet with leaders of the entire fluid power supply chain in one place—a beautifully landscaped, outdoor place.
- Have conversations with your colleagues, customers and friends without a PowerPoint or conference table—just a beverage cart when you need one (thanks Alro Steel and Central Steel & Wire).
- Hone your leadership skills, like patience, strategy, and decision making (again, think beverage cart choices).
- Build morale and motivate your key employees by adding them to your foursome.
- Strengthen relationships by creating another foursome of your key customers (there’s that beverage cart again!).
- Support the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation.
Convinced? We’ve made it easy! This tournament will be played in a Scramble format at Chevy Chase Country Club—three minutes from the Westin Chicago North Shore—host hotel for the NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference. The IEOC Welcome Reception fee is included in the golf fees and all golfers are strongly encouraged to attend this great event at Chevy Chase following the tournament round. The registration link and all the details are available at https://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc/golf/.
Mark Your Calendars – Upcoming Events of 2023!
Trying to plan ahead for future travel? Use this article to lock-in these events into your calendar! Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event April 18, 2023 Virtual Delivery Vehicle Challenge Final Competitions April 12-14, 2023 | April 26-28, 2023 Norgren; Littleton, CO | Danfoss; Ames, IA Fluid Power Forum Exhibit and Member Reception at Offshore Technology…
You’re Invited: Purdue University Recruitment and Networking Event
Byline: Kyla Olson, Workforce Program and Event Manager Tuesday, April 18th, NFPA will be hosting a two-part virtual event with Purdue University. We will begin with the Indiana Workforce Engagement Group meeting where you can expect an open discussion between NFPA staff, Purdue University faculty, and industry representatives from NFPA member companies. This is meant…
Power Partner University Murray State University Focuses Heavily on Automation and Controls within Industry- Fluid Power Forum Episode 96 Now Live
This episode features Jake Hildebrant, a Professor of Electromechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Technology at Murray State University. Listen to the Podcast Here As we all know, education plays a crucial role in developing the fluid power workforce. We invited Jake into our forum to welcome Murray State University as a first-year Power Partner University, while also learning…