Will the August 15 NFPA Foundation Invitational Golf Tournament be an important part of your summer calendar? Only if you think these reasons to attend are important:
- Meet with leaders of the entire fluid power supply chain in one place—a beautifully landscaped, outdoor place.
- Have conversations with your colleagues, customers and friends without a PowerPoint or conference table—just a beverage cart when you need one (thanks Alro Steel and Central Steel & Wire).
- Hone your leadership skills, like patience, strategy, and decision making (again, think beverage cart choices).
- Build morale and motivate your key employees by adding them to your foursome.
- Strengthen relationships by creating another foursome of your key customers (there’s that beverage cart again!).
- Support the NFPA Education and Technology Foundation.
Convinced? We’ve made it easy! This tournament will be played in a Scramble format at Chevy Chase Country Club—three minutes from the Westin Chicago North Shore—host hotel for the NFPA Industry and Economic Outlook Conference. The IEOC Welcome Reception fee is included in the golf fees and all golfers are strongly encouraged to attend this great event at Chevy Chase following the tournament round. The registration link and all the details are available at https://nfpahub.com/events/conferences/the-ieoc/golf/.
This episode features Marty Christianson, the Market Manager for E-Mobility and AE Cooling Systems at HYDAC, and we invited him into our forum to learn more about E-Mobility and the electrification of off-highway hydraulic equipment. Listen to Podcast Here This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and unique applications that are moving the industry…
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…