The NFPA 2016 Annual Conference slate of speakers is complete and impressive. This stellar line-up will not only provide attendees with insights into what may affect their personal and business lives going forward, but also offer opportunities to discuss and learn from wide-ranging expertise. The conference presentations will focus on the major topic areas of accelerating technology, the economic outlook, leadership & mental toughness, and the politics of 2016 & beyond.
Here is the 2016 speaker lineup:
- Jamie Smith, National Instruments, will address the “Industrial Internet of Things”—the impact on fluid power of the mega trend resulting from a massive amount of new data and the new architectures needed to manage and process this new data.
- Scott Klososky, Founding Partner, Future Point of View, LLC., will uniquely and energetically tell of the historic transformation of information immersion, the automation of processes, the proliferation of mobility, and the innovation dilemma that affects us all.
- Sarah Hunter, Oxford Economics, will discuss major economic trends plus will draw her own work in energy sector economics to give a practical view of what’s ahead.
- Mark Thompson, Decision Processes International, will help decipher strategy and implementation for instilling elements of mental toughness in your next generation of leaders. Mark will also be surveying NFPA members prior to his presentation and will share those results.
- Amy Walter, Cook Political Report, will examine political events as the 2016 elections loom ahead. She will share how possible outcomes might affect you, your business, and the world.
Scheduled for March 9-11 at the La Cantera Hill Country Resort in San Antonio, this is an event you don’t want to miss. For all the details and registration links, click here.
Questions? Contact Leslie Miller at email@example.com or (414) 778-3369.
Carrie Berger Administrative Manager, National Fluid Power Association As the Administrative Manager here at NFPA, I wear a lot of different hats around the association. I have been here almost three years and have grown in my position over that time. I coordinate staff events as well as help plan and prepare for many of…
Fluid Power Forum Episode 88: Electronic Open Circuit Hydraulic Pumps Add New Capabilities for Mobile Equipment
Enrique is the Engineering Director responsible for components and systems at Bosch Rexroth, a manufacturer that provides industrial, mobile, and systems used in most industries. Bosch Rexroth has improved its’ versatile working machines thanks to electronic control of open-circuit pumps, and we invited Enrique into our forum to learn more about these applications and the…