August 10-12, 2015
Westin Chicago North Shore, Wheeling, IL
Take advantage of “Early Bird” registration rates by July 17 th
The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is NFPA’s highly anticipated economic event for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. Members and non-members alike are all invited to attend. Conference content examines industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs likely to impact the fluid power supply chain for years to come, augmented with a broader focus into other emerging trends.
Conference speakers cover macroeconomic and global trends, while also providing insights into key mobile and industrial customer markets. The IEOC is a great opportunity for fluid power professionals to connect, providing one of the best opportunities for information gathering and networking to help your company advance.
This year’s schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts.
Don’t forget to take advantage of NFPA’s “Suite Deal” contest returning for the 2015 IEOC. Everyone who books a reservation at the Westin and registers for the IEOC by June 17th will be entered in a drawing for a Suite Upgrade.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Geopolitical Analysis of Global Economics – Peter Zeihan, Zeihan on Geopolitics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Industrial Machinery Market Forecast – Scott Hazelton, IHS Economics
- Market Technology Trends: Variable Speed Drives – Mohammad Mian, IHS Technology
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
IEOC Speakers Forum
Another highly acclaimed feature of this conference is the IEOC Speakers Forum. Join IEOC’s most popular speakers for an economy-driven, interactive session to wrap-up the first day’s program.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
The 2015 IEOC is again at the Westin Chicago North Shore. NFPA has reserved a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $169 plus tax. This special rate is only available until July 20th, 2015 or until the block is full. To reserve your room, call the Westin reservations line at (847) 777-6500. Be sure to request the “National Fluid Power Association” rate.
Please Note: NFPA room blocks historically sell out long before the cut-off date. It is advisable that you book your room early.
Take Advantage of the Market Information Available to You as an NFPA Member
Need a refresher on what market information is available to you as an NFPA member? Meet with NFPA’s Economic and Statistical Services Manager, Sam Diedrich, for an overview and Q&A. NFPA provides members with a variety of report types, sources, and insights to best understand trends and outlooks in the fluid power industry. Below are…
New! NFPA Apparel Available for Purchase By Members
NFPA now has member apparel available for purchase, just in time for the Industry & Economic Outlook Conference! Visit our shop to view the different styles and colors available. Save 15% off your purchase of apparel when you register for the IEOC! For questions, please contact Allison Forsythe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview 2023 IEOC Speaker Lineup
2023 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference August 15-16, 2023 Register for IEOC NFPA’s 2023 Industry and Economic Outlook Conference is slated to offer an enriching experience to connect with key industry players as well as learn from some of the brightest minds in economics. Learn about industry forecasts, geopolitical trends, the global marketplace and more from…