August 10-12, 2015
Westin Chicago North Shore, Wheeling, IL
Take advantage of “Early Bird” registration rates by July 17 th
The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is NFPA’s highly anticipated economic event for everyone in the fluid power supply chain. Members and non-members alike are all invited to attend. Conference content examines industry economics, market forecasts, and technology breakthroughs likely to impact the fluid power supply chain for years to come, augmented with a broader focus into other emerging trends.
Conference speakers cover macroeconomic and global trends, while also providing insights into key mobile and industrial customer markets. The IEOC is a great opportunity for fluid power professionals to connect, providing one of the best opportunities for information gathering and networking to help your company advance.
This year’s schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts.
Don’t forget to take advantage of NFPA’s “Suite Deal” contest returning for the 2015 IEOC. Everyone who books a reservation at the Westin and registers for the IEOC by June 17th will be entered in a drawing for a Suite Upgrade.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – John Walker, Oxford Economics
- Geopolitical Analysis of Global Economics – Peter Zeihan, Zeihan on Geopolitics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Jim Meil, ACT Research
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agricultural Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Dan Meckstroth, MAPI, Inc.
- Industrial Machinery Market Forecast – Scott Hazelton, IHS Economics
- Market Technology Trends: Variable Speed Drives – Mohammad Mian, IHS Technology
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament at Chevy Chase Golf Course
- IEOC Welcome Reception at Chevy Chase Country Club
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
IEOC Speakers Forum
Another highly acclaimed feature of this conference is the IEOC Speakers Forum. Join IEOC’s most popular speakers for an economy-driven, interactive session to wrap-up the first day’s program.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
The 2015 IEOC is again at the Westin Chicago North Shore. NFPA has reserved a limited number of rooms at a discounted rate of $169 plus tax. This special rate is only available until July 20th, 2015 or until the block is full. To reserve your room, call the Westin reservations line at (847) 777-6500. Be sure to request the “National Fluid Power Association” rate.
Please Note: NFPA room blocks historically sell out long before the cut-off date. It is advisable that you book your room early.
Chris is a Business Development Manager of Electrification for Parker Hannifin, a diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of commercial, mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. Parker Hannifin will be exhibiting several hydraulic-electric hybrid systems for implement control in mobile applications at IFPE – the International…
NFPA recently met with Matt Purdy, the Director of Career Services at Murray State University. In this webinar, we discussed several ways to get in contact with university students looking to join the fluid power industry. Although our conversation was specifically with Murray State, the information that was discussed can be applied to reaching students…
This fall, NFPA’s schedule of Regional Meetings again includes Cleveland, scheduled for Thursday, November 3. This year it will be held at Merwin’s Wharf in downtown Cleveland. NFPA Regional Meetings offer a chance to meet with other area fluid power professionals over dinner. NFPA members and non-members alike are welcome to attend and as with all other…