2019 NFPA Annual Conference
March 5-7, 2019
Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, California
If you haven’t registered for the 2019 Annual Conference yet, here are 10 reasons you should not miss this event!
- Meet the top fluid power industry leaders all in one place. [See who you could meet.]
- Gain insight into the impact and practice of authentic leadership from Fred Harburg.
- Develop a new understanding of profitability in distribution with the special expanded general session presentation by Barry Lawrence.
- Learn how IoT technology applies to the fluid power industry from Jeremy Drury, a specialist in the Industrial Internet of Things.
- Discover new ways to increase the performance, teamwork, and engagement of your employees from Peter Rea, PhD.
- Enjoy a casual atmosphere where business partnerships and friendships can thrive. [Explore conference networking opportunities.]
- Gather contacts and connections for future conversations and meetings. The NFPA Events app makes it easy to connect before, during, and after the conference. [Learn more about the app.]
- Participate in a committee meeting. Connect with more people, learn new skills, and make an impact on the industry. The NFPA IoT Committee meets on Tuesday afternoon, and the meeting is open to all conference attendees.
- Be a Future Leader. For those eligible, it’s a great introduction to the industry and the association and offers additional networking and leadership development.
- Network while having fun with your colleagues during the various tours or golf outing.