October 10-12, 2016
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis in Minnesota
The Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference (FPIRC), co-sponsored by the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) and the Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (CCEFP), is the premier conference for fluid power industry and academic research in North America.
Conference presenters include industry practitioners and leaders, academic fluid power researchers, and students from around the world. Recommended attendees are fluid power engineers and technical leaders, human resource professionals, CTO’s, and marketing personnel.
At this year’s FPIRC, attendees can:
- Participate in a program of over 30 fluid power technical posters and presentations, including keynote talks on the workforce development continuum, wearable robots, and ways to revitalize the full potential of hydraulic system technology.
- Listen to panel discussions on the role of start-ups in a healthy industry and external technology trends.
- Meet one-on-one with fluid power experienced students in corporate/student speed meetings.
- Engage with members of industry during the corporate kiosk reception.
- Attend a post-event facility tour of UMN Research Labs and Cummins Power Generation or Eaton Hydraulics and MTS Systems.
- Opt to also attend 2016 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, held in conjunction with FPIRC October 12-14, 2016.
Reserve Your Hotel Room
To make Hyatt Regency Minneapolis reservations, please call 1-800-233-1234 and refer to the NFPA / National Fluid Power Association’s FPIRC / Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference. Attendees can also visit the hotel reservations weblink to make a room reservation.
Show your support for fluid power education and research while raising your visibility at the event by sponsoring the 2016 Fluid Power Innovation and Research Conference. Contact Eric Lanke at 414-778-3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your sponsorship inquiries.