The new CCEFP Webinar Series is underway, and the next episode, taking place November 14 at 12 pm CST, will feature two NFPA Foundation Research Supplement recipients: High Efficiency Hydraulic Pump-Motors Employing Partial Stroke Piston Pressurization (Tom Chase, UMN) and Liquid Piston Gas Compressor/Expander for Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES) and CO2 Sequestration (Perry Li, UMN).
The webinar series is a great opportunity to learn more about fluid power research projects and how they benefit this industry as well as contribute to the emerging workforce. It is open to CCEFP industry consortium members, NFPA members, and academic partners of these organizations. The monthly webcast series will showcase a number of the other Research Supplement recipients throughout the upcoming months.
Please register for CCEFP Webinar Series at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/410097339567099139. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email and relevant reminders containing information about joining the CCEFP Webinar.
Upcoming Webinars Featuring Research Supplement Recipients
January 23, 2019
- Efficient, Compact, and Smooth Variable Propulsion Motor (Jim Van de Ven, UMN)
- Individual Electro-Hydraulic Drives for Off-Road Vehicles (Andrea Vacca, Purdue)
February 20, 2019
- Science of Pattern Coating onto Heterogeneous Surfaces Using a Hybrid Tool (Tequila Harris, GaTech)
- Modeling and Optimization of Trajectory-Based HCCI Combustion (Zongxuan Sun, UMN)
March 27, 2019
- Understanding the Transient Nature of Wind Turbine Response to Create Advanced Controls to Improve the Efficiency of a Hydraulic Drivetrain Wind Turbine (Kim Stelson, UMN)