NFPA’s Market Information resources provide NFPA members insights year-round but can be particularly useful as companies start the year and plan their next steps.
Reports and programs to pay special attention to as we move into 2021 include:
- NFPA Forecast Report: U.S. Customer Markets – (Available free to all members)
Look three years into the future of the industry as well as 29 customer markets. Updated quarterly.
- NFPA’s Global Market Reports and Forecasts – (Available free to all members)
Delivers a clear picture of our current global economy and the outlook ahead. Most of these reports are updated monthly or quarterly.
- U.S. Fluid Power Regional Demand Estimates – (Available free to all members)
Better benchmark sales performance, determine sales targets and goals, and determine specific end-use market demand, all by state. Recently updated with additional data.
- Customer Market File – (Available free to all members)
Get key customer market data, leading economic indicators, and producer pricing statistics to get a full understanding of the fluid power supply chain. Updated quarterly.
In addition to reports that are automatically available to all members, with a little participation, you can get deeper insights into what’s happening in the industry:
- NFPA’s Stats Toolkit – (Participation is required)
This cloud-based data analytics and visualization support tool expands members’ strategic planning capabilities by combining the user’s unique company data and NFPA data sources with popular analytical tools.
- Confidential Shipment Statistics (CSS) Program – (Participation is required)
Use aggregated data to analyze industry trends and benchmark performance for shipments and orders.
- State of the Fluid Power Industry – Manufacturer (SOFP-M) & Distributor (SOFP-D) – (Participation is required)
See what your peers are expecting regarding distribution channels and more.
Explore these reports and more on the NFPA Market Information website.
If you have any questions or are interested in reviewing any of these programs via webinar, please just contact Eric Armstrong at email@example.com or call (414) 778-3372.