NFPA / Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) Regional Conference
September 6, 2019
Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee
Expand your knowledge of IoT enablers and how to make, move, and view data at the September 6 NFPA / FPIC Regional Conference, presented by NFPA and MSOE’s Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC). This half day conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Milwaukee, will kick off with breakfast and networking. The NFPA / FPIC Regional Conferences are a great time to increase your connections with other fluid power professionals while learning about the latest topics in technology.
The schedule for this regional conference is:
- Networking Breakfast for All
- “Designing your IoT Solution” | Chad Repp, HED, Inc
- “Boosting Productivity Using IIoT Ready Smart Systems” | Shsishir Rege, Balluff, Inc.
- “Building IoT Driven Customer Relationships” | Jon Prescott, Scante Corp.
- Networking Lunch for All
- “Ensuring the Success of IoT Implementation in Fluid Power Applications” | Keaton Holappa, Bosch Rexroth
More information about the presentations and speakers is available in the September 6 schedule.
The full series of IoT-focused NFPA / FPIC Regional Conferences for 2019 has already been scheduled. Click here to learn more.