2019 Chicago NFPA/FPIC Regional Conference
December 6, 2019 | 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Renaissance Chicago O’Hare
Learn about the integration of fluid power with IoT in industrial settings, with examples of practical applications, as well as the business implications of embracing the trend toward IoT.
Don’t miss the December 6 NFPA / FPIC Regional Conference presented by NFPA and MSOE’s Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC). This half-day conference which will be held at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare will kick off with breakfast and networking. The NFPA / FPIC Regional Conferences are a great time to increase your connections with other fluid power professionals, as well.
The schedule for this regional conference is as follows:
- Networking Breakfast for All
- Connecting the Industrial World | Adam Livesay, Elevat IOT
- The Central Module for Networked Pneumatics | Mark Densley, Emerson Automation Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence: The Missing Link in the Industrial Internet of Things | Johannes Kunze von Bischhoffshausen, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions
- Adapting Your Business to the New IoT Environment | Tom Price, Price Engineering
- Networking Lunch for All
More information about the presentations and speakers can be found in the December 6 schedule.
Prefer to network before December 6?
Join NFPA and WTWH Media November 18-20 at Cleveland State for three days of fluid power networking and technology presentations. Attend the NFPA Regional Meeting for free November 18 and get a 25% discount on WTWH’s Fluid Power Technology Conference registration. Attend one or both events. Learn more.