Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC)
June 7, 2019
Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee
Make connections with other fluid power professionals and learn more about the Internet of Things in the fluid power industry at the upcoming MSOE Fluid Power Industrial Consortium (FPIC) seminar at the Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee on June 7. NFPA members are able to register for this event free of cost.
The presentations for this seminar are:
- Hand-on with IoT Fluid Power Systems | Jeremy Drury, Vice President , IoT Diagnostics
- Live Demonstration of an IoT Connected Fluid Power System | Matt Belisle, Lead Design Engineer, IoT Diagnostics
- IoT Update in Fluid Power | Mike Hoskins, Director of IoT Applications, IoT Diagnostics
More information about the presentations and speakers is available in the seminar schedule.
This is the first in a series of IoT-focused seminars. Upcoming seminars include:
- IoT Enablers (Make Data, Move Data, View Data) | September 6th at the Hyatt Regency, Milwaukee
This program will cover:
- Smart sensors and wireless sensors
- Communication gateways and protocols, wireless, IO Link, J1939, custom datalink, two-way link
- Dashboards, HMI’s and other readout devices ease of use, programming, connection and calibration of sensors, on board diagnostics
- IoT Integrators (Use Data, Scale Data, Analyze Data, Secure Data, Share Data) | December 6th at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare
This program will cover;
- Big data analytics, what’s important? Is it easy to access and understand, and is there flexibility in changing/updating report formats and outputs?
- Using and scaling data to predict maintenance and prevent failures
- Securing, storing, and sharing data for future machine improvements
Registration for these upcoming seminars will open as the dates draw nearer.