The Industry & Economic Outlook Conference (IEOC) is known for its high-quality insights and interpretations of the current economic climate, but that’s not the only reason hundreds of members attend each year. Networking has always been a substantial draw, and this year will offer a number of innovative opportunities to make those valuable connections.
The 2020 IEOC will be conducted via a customized event site offering several networking features designed to maintain and grow your connections in the fluid power industry. Your conference registration gives you access to the following networking benefits:
- One-on-one communication: View registrants and connect instantly with key industry players via private chat rooms and direct video call capabilities.
- Public Chats: Begin a dialogue by discussing content in specific sessions or introduce yourself to other users.
- Live Q & A: During the pre-recorded webinar sessions, get involved in the content as the speaker responds to your questions and comments in real time using the chat feed.
- “Ask the Speaker” Rooms: Continue the conversation from your favorite presentations by meeting with speakers through designated group video sessions.
- IEOC Networking Rooms: If you’d rather focus on forming connections with other attendees, you can join a community networking room and continue to mingle via video call.
- Visibility and Sponsorship Opportunities: Be virtually seen among participants. Make your company stand out with sponsorship opportunities. Contact Erica Halmstad at email@example.com or (414) 778-3359 to get started.
The 2020 IEOC reconstructs the idea of standard networking to offer a groundbreaking virtual experience with a variety of opportunities to form lasting business relationships.