August 12 – 14, 2019
Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort, Oak Brook, IL
Register | See Who’s Attending
- US Market Outlook and its Effect on World Economies – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from Oxford Economics – Mark Killion, Oxford Economics
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – David Phillips, Off-Highway Research
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology
- Gear Industry Marketing & Forecast Event and Lunch – featuring Tom Runiewicz of IHS Markit and hosted by the American Gear Manufacturers Association
Technology & Data
- Robotics and IoT in the Industrial Marketplace – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
- Transportation 2.0: Seeing the Innovation Right Around the Corner – John Ellis, Ellis & Associates
- Analysis of IoT in Manufacturing– Alex West, IHS Technology
- IEOC Invitational Golf Tournament and Reception
- Power of Association Reception and Dinner
- IEOC Networking Breakfasts & Lunches
- Committee and Council Meetings
If you’re looking for some solutions for your strategic planning process, please come and join NFPA at the IEOC and find the answers you’ve been looking for.
To register or for more IEOC information, please click HERE.
To see who’s attending the IEOC, please click HERE.
Any IEOC questions? Contact Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 778-3372.