August 15 – 17, 2016
Westin Chicago North Shore
Most of you may already know that the IEOC delivers…
- Analysis and hard data focused on today’s economic environment.
- Market forecasts and technology breakthroughs that will shape the future of our industry.
- Our industry’s outlook and how it will impact the various segments of the fluid power supply chain.
But did you know that the IEOC is also…
- A major networking event to connect with industry peers?
- An opportunity to make new business contacts?
- A chance to catch up with industry colleagues?
See Who’s Attending this can’t miss event!
To access a list of the current conference attendees, please click HERE.
To register or for more IEOC information, please click HERE.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Eric Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-778-3372.
Hope to see you there!
Image via Flickr
We all know that of the ways to get more fluid power-educated engineers is to increase their exposure to fluid power classes and concepts during their college careers. The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded grants to university professors to develop new curricula that can be used at their universities but, just as importantly,…
NFPA’s Fluid Power Action Challenge attracts thousands of students across the US and Canada each year. Teams of students get the opportunity to build fluid power mechanical kits using balsawood and syringes. By using the How It Works website, NFPA hopes to encourage educators and event planners to set up Fluid Power Action Challenges within their communities.
Your company is a member of NFPA, and so are you… Learn about the services and benefits available to members. NFPA offers tours of member services including: Upcoming Networking Events Fluid Power Forum IFPE 2023 NFPA Leadership Network Executive Leadership Program Industry and Market Information Workforce Initiatives Standards Development Walkthroughs are offered virtually to all…