The lineup for the Fluid Power Track of the Integrated Industries Conference at IMTS 2016 is set. The speakers will share their expertise regarding energy efficiency in fluid power and its uses in state-of-the-art technology on Wednesday, September 14.
The presenters and topics include:
- Jon Jensen, Energy Conservation Group Manager of SMC Corporation will cover energy conservation — what it is, its benefits, and where it is useful.
- Dennis Mell, Vice President, Manufacturing at Nexmatix LLC will use company case studies to explain how to fix leaks in actuation systems. The presentation will also include a live demonstration of valve monitoring for air leaks.
- Larry Brown, Corporate Sales Manager of Proportion-Air will explain how companies can reduce the amount of compressed air used in their equipment while still maintaining performance.
- Bob Pettit, CTO, North America of HAWE Hydraulik will cover hydraulic clamping units in machining centers, highlighting energy efficiency, costs, and calculations.
- Peter Nachtwey, President of Delta Computer Systems will discuss optimization of sensor, actuator, and control technology.
- Steve Zumbusch, Director-Technology Development of Eaton Corporation will give insight into machine design and maintenance options for minimized energy costs.
Attendees will also be able to see fluid power technologies in action in the IFPE Fluid Power Zone within the Motion, Drive and Automation North America trade show, September 12-17.
For more information on the Fluid Power Track at IMTS 2016, or to register visit: https://industrialtechnology.events/fluidpower/.
This episode features Marty Christianson, the Market Manager for E-Mobility and AE Cooling Systems at HYDAC, and we invited him into our forum to learn more about E-Mobility and the electrification of off-highway hydraulic equipment. Listen to Podcast Here This fluid power industry-focused podcast highlights the people, technologies and unique applications that are moving the industry…
Deadline to Respond is August 18, 2022 Electrification is a buzzword throughout most industries now and is a common topic being discussed at conferences, events, and board rooms. While many businesses and industries have already embraced electrification, others are still working to understand the impacts, opportunities, and decision points to make. To add further confusion,…
The National Fluid Power Association is saddened to share the news that Tom Wanke, CFPE, director of the Fluid Power Industrial Consortium and Industry Relations at Milwaukee School of Engineering, passed away June 21, 2022. “Tom’s impact on the fluid power industry will be felt for generations,” said Eric Lanke, president and CEO of the…