The lineup for the Fluid Power Track of the Integrated Industries Conference at IMTS 2016 is set. The speakers will share their expertise regarding energy efficiency in fluid power and its uses in state-of-the-art technology on Wednesday, September 14.
The presenters and topics include:
- Jon Jensen, Energy Conservation Group Manager of SMC Corporation will cover energy conservation — what it is, its benefits, and where it is useful.
- Dennis Mell, Vice President, Manufacturing at Nexmatix LLC will use company case studies to explain how to fix leaks in actuation systems. The presentation will also include a live demonstration of valve monitoring for air leaks.
- Larry Brown, Corporate Sales Manager of Proportion-Air will explain how companies can reduce the amount of compressed air used in their equipment while still maintaining performance.
- Bob Pettit, CTO, North America of HAWE Hydraulik will cover hydraulic clamping units in machining centers, highlighting energy efficiency, costs, and calculations.
- Peter Nachtwey, President of Delta Computer Systems will discuss optimization of sensor, actuator, and control technology.
- Steve Zumbusch, Director-Technology Development of Eaton Corporation will give insight into machine design and maintenance options for minimized energy costs.
Attendees will also be able to see fluid power technologies in action in the IFPE Fluid Power Zone within the Motion, Drive and Automation North America trade show, September 12-17.
For more information on the Fluid Power Track at IMTS 2016, or to register visit: https://industrialtechnology.events/fluidpower/.
2023 NFPA Annual ConferenceFebruary 14-16, 2023Ojai, CARegistration Now Open The 2023 Annual Conference offers a wide-variety of expert speakers that relate to both industry professionals and their spouse/guest. This year we have some exciting new faces like Lifetime Channels’ communication and relatability expert, Rachel DeAlto, who’s media reel can be viewed on her website. However,…
NFPA’s Customer Market File and Trends in Capacity Utilization reports have been combined to create Econ and Market Indicators (EMI). This report contains public data in the forms of shipments, orders, industrial production, capacity utilization, and producer price indexes for a variety of popular fluid power customer markets. The EMI can be downloaded as an…
NFPA’s Power Partner Program showcases universities that provide a high level of fluid power education as well as those who participate in each of our Fluid Power Programs. Our Power Partner universities prepare their students to graduate with the necessary skills and experience ready to join the fluid power industry. To officially welcome Murray State…