We send a lot of information your way. Some of it is directly useful to you. And some is more useful to others in your company. You are in the best position to determine how to manage the information we send, so ask yourself…does information from NFPA flow to all the places in your company for which it would be beneficial?
We see several common models for how our member’s information pipeline gets plumbed:
- Not so good – Blocked Pipe. A primary contact or two at the company receives the information, and it stops there. Others in the company aren’t aware of NFPA membership and the range of opportunities and information available;
- Better – Filtered and Distributed. Several primary contacts at the member company receive information, and serve as a filter, passing along select pieces to appropriate people as the occasion demands;
- The Best – Broad Distribution, Direct and Un-throttled. The primary contacts have provided NFPA with a broad set of additional contacts to receive information, and those contacts in turn act as manifolds, directing NFPA information further within the company. Many are aware of, and benefit from, the company’s membership in NFPA.
Because your NFPA membership is a corporate-based membership, the information, benefits and opportunities can be shared widely among employees within your company.
Let us help improve your flow.
- First, feel free to pass information on to others in your company;
- Second, Official Company Representatives can login to the NFPA website to add or update contacts here;
- Third, if you aren’t an official representative or aren’t sure, contact NFPA’s Membership Manager, Leslie Miller at email@example.com or 414-778-3369.
Meet the Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge Teams – Part 3
Article By: Mary Pluta Programs like the Fluid Power Vehicle Challenge are made possible in part by the generous support of industry volunteers as well as NFPA Education and Technology Foundation, Pascal Society, and Tom Wanke Legacy Fund donors. Support these efforts by making a donation. Twenty-three teams from universities around the country are getting ready to participate in…
Groundbreaking Attendance Records at IFPE and CONEXPO-CON/Agg 2023
As the largest trade show in North America, it is no surprise that IFPE & CONEXPO-CON/Agg continued to grow in exhibitors and attendees. This year’s show reached a new high, attracting over 139,000 attendees from around the world. IFPE 2023 showcased the fluid power industry and featured many new innovative and cutting-edge fluid power technologies as…
Catching Up With NFPA Robotics Challenge Scholarship Winners; 2022 Winner Seeking Fluid Power Internship
By: Haley Nemeth The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded six scholarships to students through the Robotics Challenge Scholarship. The scholarship awards $30,000 ($7,500 per year for four years) to high school seniors who participate in a VEX, FIRST®, or NRL Robotics Competition Team and uses pneumatics in the competition robot. The goal of…