We send a lot of information your way. Some of it is directly useful to you. And some is more useful to others in your company. You are in the best position to determine how to manage the information we send, so ask yourself…does information from NFPA flow to all the places in your company for which it would be beneficial?
We see several common models for how our member’s information pipeline gets plumbed:
- Not so good – Blocked Pipe. A primary contact or two at the company receives the information, and it stops there. Others in the company aren’t aware of NFPA membership and the range of opportunities and information available;
- Better – Filtered and Distributed. Several primary contacts at the member company receive information, and serve as a filter, passing along select pieces to appropriate people as the occasion demands;
- The Best – Broad Distribution, Direct and Un-throttled. The primary contacts have provided NFPA with a broad set of additional contacts to receive information, and those contacts in turn act as manifolds, directing NFPA information further within the company. Many are aware of, and benefit from, the company’s membership in NFPA.
Because your NFPA membership is a corporate-based membership, the information, benefits and opportunities can be shared widely among employees within your company.
Let us help improve your flow.
- First, feel free to pass information on to others in your company;
- Second, Official Company Representatives can login to the NFPA website to add or update contacts here;
- Third, if you aren’t an official representative or aren’t sure, contact NFPA’s Membership Manager, Leslie Miller at email@example.com or 414-778-3369.
This holiday season, we are thankful for each of our members. All your staff at NFPA want to thank you for all of the efforts that you have put in to help grow the fluid power industry. We couldn’t fulfill our mission without your dedication and support. Enjoy this time off with your loved ones,…
Doug is the Application Engineering Supervisor for HAWE North America, a manufacturer of hydraulic power units, pumps, valves and cylinders. HAWE will be showcasing their water resistant hydraulics that help deliver power to speed boats at IFPE – the International Fluid Power Exposition — and we invited Doug into our forum to learn more about…